1-10

Chapter 1 The first day of fortune telling after waking up~

Xie Qingmian felt the pain on her forehead just after she was conscious for a second or two.

What's going on, ghosts can feel pain these days?

Xie Qingmian opened her eyes drowsily, sat up and covered the painful spot on her forehead, feeling a slight sting where she pressed her palm.

But in the nearly thousand years he has been a ghost, he has never been able to feel touch, let alone such sharp pain.

Xie Qingmian keenly realized that something was wrong. He lowered his head suddenly and was stunned when he saw that he was wearing short-sleeved shirts that were of good quality but obviously dirty.

He had just seen this dress. Just now, he watched this young man who seemed to have a mental illness being pushed off the cliff.

So...he is wearing that little fool's body?

Xie Qingmian stood up holding the tree beside her and looked around blankly.

He is now at the foot of a mountain, probably because there are many trees on this mountain, and the original owner did not lose his hands or feet when he rolled down the cliff.

But after rolling down such a high cliff, some bruises and scratches on the body are inevitable.

Xie Qingmian also took out a small black square from his pocket. He remembered that people nowadays call this thing a mobile phone.

He imitated a modern person and pressed the switch on the phone, but got no response.

I guess I broke the phone when I dropped it.

Xie Qingmian didn't care about this anymore. He put the phone back in his pocket and stood there holding the tree to relax for a while.

Sunlight shone down from the gaps in the leaves. Xie Qingmian raised her head and squinted at the sun, roughly checking the time.

After resting for a while, he began to walk hard out, intending to leave the foot of the mountain before the sun set.

Xie Qingmian was originally the Imperial Counselor of the Dayuan Dynasty, and he worked for the people of the country...

and the handsome dog emperor.

He calculated a hexagram that shouldn't have been calculated, and forcibly reversed God's will. But Tiandao has always been stingy, and this is not the case. Not long after the fortune telling, Xie Qingmian fell seriously ill and passed away.

Xie Qingmian was not clear about what happened after that. By the time he regained consciousness, he was already trapped near this nameless hill.

Later, he watched this place develop from a little-known small city to an international metropolis, but he still could not find the way to the underworld, and there was no black and white to attract his soul.

It was as if he was blocked from the world.

Fortunately, Xie Qingmian could play with the lonely ghosts nearby, such as the man from the wild graveyard on the hill next door, and the girl who was murdered and buried on the spot at the foot of the hill.

What the three of them like to do most is to gather around under the locust tree and fight the landlord.

But the eldest brother Yefen was finally remembered by the descendants of the family. Some time ago, he was moved to the tomb and officially entered the underworld to prepare for reincarnation.