31-40

Chapter 31 Dark Marriage 4 The thirty-first day of fortune telling~

The atmosphere suddenly became strange.

Deng Tingting managed to maintain a smile: "Didn't the driver of the car accident already pay the compensation..." The

woman's voice was loud and loud, "How much money is that? You little girls don't know how expensive the house is. Our Dawei family If you want to go to the city in the future, you have to buy a house. How much money will be enough!"

After saying that, as if she was not satisfied, the woman muttered: "I raised a loser, if she hadn't died, I could still have given her money. Our family Dawei saves money for betrothal gifts."

Deng Tingting had long known that Yu Mei's parents were scum, but when she saw such parents with her own eyes, she was still a little angry.

She opened her mouth to accuse this middle-aged woman of whether she loved her daughter or not, but the sudden weight on her shoulders suppressed all her resentment.

Xie Qingmian stood up. He was good-looking and well-behaved, and was very popular among mothers and grandmothers.

"Hello, aunt, we are offering incense to your daughter. We have brought some things, but because the car can't get in, everything is in the car."

The woman was confused for a while, then opened the yard door and turned back towards the house. He called out: "Dawei's dad! Meimei's classmates are here. Please take someone out to pick up their things." After

shouting for a long time, there was an impatient response from the loess room, and a slovenly-bearded man shook his head. He staggered out of the house.

His cloudy eyes swept across several people, and finally settled on Deng Tingting. He didn't know what he was thinking, and suddenly grinned evilly.

Xie Qingmian stood in front of Deng Tingting without leaving a trace.

The middle-aged woman still welcomed them in, but Xie Qingmian didn't enter the house until Bo Tingjun started to feel a little mysophobic. Instead, she stood under the tree in the yard and looked at the situation nearby.

Another young man came in outside the yard. He looked like he was no more than twenty years old, with a piece of grass in his mouth. As soon as he came in and saw a few people in the yard, he immediately ran to Deng Tingting.

"Mom, you told me about such a beautiful girl this time." As he said that, the man stretched out his hand to hug Deng Tingting's shoulders, but Deng Tingting dodged it with her eyes.

Deng Tingting huddled behind Xie Qingmian and Xie Qingting angrily, with only half of her head sticking out: "I'm your sister's classmate!" As soon as

these words came out, the man became visibly disgusted: "Hey, that classmate who loses money? Cheng Someone?"

Deng Tingting rolled her eyes and closed her mouth, feeling that it would be better to answer two more questions when talking to such a person.

When Yu Mei's mother heard that they had brought things over, her mind was already focused on those things. She called them into the yard and left the village with the greasy man to move things.

Xie Qingmian got tired of standing, so she hung her weight on Bo Tingjun.

Deng Tingting noticed that Xie Qingmian was whispering something to Bo Tingjun. After the discussion, she saw Xie Qingmian take out a red note from Bo Tingjun's pocket.

Xie Qingmian raised the banknotes and said, "Take us to your sister's cemetery, and this money will be yours."

The man smiled brightly when he saw the money, but after hearing Xie Qingmian's request , hesitated, and stretched out five fingers.