51-59

Chapter 51 Child 5 (Second update) The fifty-first day of fortune telling~...

"Crash."

All the remaining documents in Gao Cheng's hand fell to the ground, and the sound of the paper was particularly loud in the silence of everyone.

Xie Qingmian sorted out the papers on the ground and read them one by one.

There is not a lot of information, mainly some children's physical examination reports and birth certificates, as well as some reasons why the children entered the orphanage.

After reading this, Xie Qingmian thought for a moment.

"When will the children get out of school?" Xie Qingmian asked.

"What?" The couple were thinking too much just now, and they couldn't hear what Xie Qingmian asked for a while.

Xie Qingmian paused, thinking that maybe what he said before scared them.

"What I meant before is that there is indeed something dirty around your child. Haven't you already guessed this?"

Xie Qingmian intercepted what Du Xiaohui was about to say: "Don't worry, we can handle it. It seems like this Things are not necessarily bad."

Du Xiaohui murmured: "Can dirty things still be good?"

Xu Kexiao said aloud and gave an example: "We can't say that, there is a saying on the Internet. , every ghost you are afraid of may be someone that others want to see day and night."

Xu Keke: "Don't we still have a traditional custom of preparing for the deceased to return home within seven days? By definition, they are also dirty things."

Du Xiaohui blushed, and the fear in her heart had faded a lot after being made such a fuss about.

Seeing that the two people were finally not in such a daze, Xie Qingmian continued: "But no matter what, if you stay with this kind of thing for a long time, your soul will definitely be affected."

So no matter what the black shadow is, For whatever purpose, Xie Qingmian would persuade her to leave by staying with little Nana.

Xie Qingmian asked again: "When will the child get out of school?"

This time it was Gao Cheng who answered: "It will still be a long time, but we can pick him up now. The child is in the kindergarten downstairs."

Xie Qingmian looked at it A recent photo of the child said: "Then take it back."

Hearing what Xie Qingmian said, Gao Cheng immediately changed his shoes and went to pick up the child. Du Xiaohui wiped her hands and asked Xie Qingmian if she wanted to eat here.

Xu Keke originally thought that Xie Qingmian would refuse, but who would have thought that Xie Qingmian actually seriously agreed.

"Let's eat, he still needs some time."

Du Xiaohui smiled: "Okay, I'll cook some noodles, it might take some time." Du Xiaohui

entered the kitchen, and Xu Keke happily moved the sofa stool Sitting next to Xie Qingmian.

Shi Li followed Xie Qingmian's line of sight thoughtfully. When he saw the photo, he could read faces and soon knew what Xie Qingmian meant by taking time.

Seeing that he didn't understand anything, Shi Li pushed him: "Didn't I teach you fortune telling? Look at the photo hanging on the side."

Xu Keke looked over, confused: "What's wrong? It's quite good. It's beautiful."