11-20

Chapter 11 The eleventh day of fortune telling~

Xie Qingmian left the hotel with the male ghost, and the two of them and the ghost finally returned to Xu Keke's home.

Xu Keke poured three glasses of water, pushed one of them in front of the male ghost, and asked: "You can't drink it, do you need to sprinkle it on the ground for you?"

Xie Qingmian was reporting to his elder brother that he would be back later today. .

The male ghost smiled shyly: "We ghosts can't drink even if they fall on the ground."

Master National Preceptor: I'll be a little later, you don't have to wait for me for dinner!

Xie Chenque's messages slowly filled Xie Qingmian's phone screen.

Shen:?

Shen: It's getting dark, it's not safe outside.

Shen: No, I'll pick you up.

Shen: What's up with your nickname?

Xie Qingmian was dealing with his brother while talking to Xu Keke.

"You don't have to cook for me, I'll go home to eat."

Master National Master: A nickname is a nickname

Master National Master: I can go back soon! I'll be on the bus in ten minutes. My brother doesn't have to come to pick me up. There's a driver.

Master Imperial Master:

After saying goodbye to my brother, Xie Qingmian exited the chat software without giving Xie Chenque a chance to talk about picking him up again.

When the male ghost saw him turning his attention back to himself, he quickly sat up straight and said, "Hello, master, my name is Du Yuquan. I don't scare people for no reason." "Okay, let's

talk about it." Ren Doudou sat on the sofa, and the whole group got into the sofa, sighing comfortably.

"The main reason is that Lu Tao is too inhumane!" Du Yuquan clenched his fist and smashed it into the sofa.

Xie Qingmian thought about the little life Du Yuquan was talking about, and had a suspicion in her mind.

Sure enough, Du Yuquan verified his guess in the next second.

"Lü Tao actually has a psychopath. He likes to play with letter circles. He actually killed the cat when filming a scene in the script where the cat died!"

Thinking of the scene of the cat being scratched with wounds all over his body, Du Yuquan couldn't help but his eyes turned red.

The eyes are really red.

Xu Keke watched with fear, Xie Qingmian patted his forehead with one hand: "Calm down."

Du Yuquan was startled by the impact of the outside world and slowly calmed down.

"I just..."

"I was just dominated by resentment." After waking up Du Yuquan, Xie Qingmian breathed a sigh of relief, "Tell me about yourself, what happened to you? Did you die in vain?" "

Me. I'm not. "Du Yuquan rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment, "I am a full-time online novelist. I booked a room in a hotel to write, but I was upside down day and night, and then died suddenly." "