41-50

Chapter 41: Poison 7 Forty-one days of fortune telling~

This guess is actually not surprising. Xie Qingmian often carries the cats he raised as imps with him, mainly because he is afraid that if they are left at home, they will scare the aunts at home.

Although people can't see ghosts, under certain circumstances, or people with strong Yin Qi, they can still vaguely see part of the outline.

"Does your dad have anything he must carry?" Seeing that Sheng Junya's mood had become much calmer, Xie Qingmian bent down and asked.

Sheng Junya's eyes were wandering, and she began to recall the few times she met her father after the accident. Finally, she shook her head: "I don't remember it. My father doesn't like to wear any decorations on his body."

Failed After getting the answer from Sheng Junya, Xie Qingmian lost her thoughts and turned to look at Bo Tingjun.

Bo Tingjun came to Xie Qingmian's side and glanced at the ghost-filled room. His usual cold expression made Sheng Junya shrink her neck to avoid him.

"What do you think?" Xie Qingmian whispered.

Bo Tingjun's tone was indifferent, but he made an astonishing guess: "It is impossible to achieve such a strong ghost energy by carrying a ghost on your body."

Xie Qingmian paused slightly, he had indeed thought about this.

"You mean?"

"It's very likely that the ghost is possessed, but it's different from the traditional ghost."

Ghost possession has always existed in folklore, and Sheng Junya couldn't understand it.

She raised her voice to object to this speculation: "It's impossible. My dad is still very good at creating movies and TV shows. If it was a ghost, how could that ghost understand these things?"

Xu Keke and Shi Li's emotions fluctuated again. Sheng Junya comforted her: "Brother Xie said that it is different from the traditional ghost possession. Besides, ghost possessions don't have to help your father.

" Sheng Junya glanced at her.

He understood why Sheng Junya was so excited. From the beginning of the meeting to the current conversation, he could find that Sheng Junya was full of admiration for her father Sheng Li, not just the admiration of a father.

After Sheng Junya was held down, Xie Qingmian continued to discuss with Bo Tingjun: "Can you see where there is a problem?"

Bo Tingjun is the King of Hades and should be more familiar with things like ghost energy than he is.

Bo Tingjun nodded slightly, raised his hand and flipped it, an invisible ghostly aura appeared in his hand.

"This is normal ghost energy." He pointed to Xie Qingmian with his eyes to look at the black energy on the sofa next to his hand, "This is the ghost energy in the house."

With the comparison, Xie Qingmian suddenly realized.

"Although the ghost spirit in the room is strong, the actual color is much lighter."

"It should not be a completed soul." Bo Tingjun pursed his thin lips slightly, and a sharp look flashed in his eyes, "This is a special kind of nourishment. The imp's method is to deduct one soul from the ghost's soul. The imp raised by this method will not have its own consciousness and is easier to control."