21-30

Chapter 21 The twenty-first day of the second update of fortune telling~

The game character on the phone read the death note again. Xie Qingmian took the time to glance at Xu Keke who was sighing on the balcony and said, "If you want to say that you miss Du Yuquan, I can send it to you together." Xu

Keke Knowing that Xie Qingmian was joking, she just touched her chin and shook her head: "That still doesn't work. I have to pay off the debt and ensure that I have no worries about my reincarnation before I consider going down to find Du Yuquan in advance." Du Yuquan had already been taken away by Fan Wujiu six months ago. Although Xu Keke was a little

uncomfortable with the separation, she was still able to adjust.

He returned to the living room and sat on the single sofa nearby.

"By the way, did you take that new order last night? It ended so soon."

Xie Qingmian yawned, and the controller game character came out of the resurrection spring. His eyes did not move from the phone screen because of Xu Keke's question. Move away.

"It was relatively fast. That girl was very neat and didn't get hung up on that matter."

It was very fast to find out the cheating matter of the scumbag in one night.

Although he couldn't quite understand why a person with this kind of personality would stay in love with a scumbag for ten years.

Xu Keke shrugged and spread his hands to express that he didn't understand either.

In order to entertain Xie Qingmian, Xu Keke always prepared a snack plate on the coffee table. At this time, when he was bored, he picked a walnut and broke it in his hand.

"This jungler is too strong." Xie Qingmian was sent back to the spring for free by the opposite jungler again. He couldn't help but said, "The jungle king is so strong." After saying this,

Xie Qingmian suddenly became alert. Look back. Xu Keke was at a loss: "

What happened?" Air conditioning in the living room. But the place where Xie Qingmian was sitting was not reachable by the air-conditioned wind. This was the same as the situation at the entrance of the entertainment company that day... Xie Qingmian realized that this was no coincidence. Someone is following him! He hasn't discovered it yet! Xu Keke looked left and right: "Is it the air conditioner? Du Yuquan is obviously gone." Xie Qingmian pursed her lips, lowered her eyes and didn't know what she was thinking. After hearing what Xu Keke said, he suddenly raised his head and smiled: "Maybe it's the air conditioner, I made a mistake." It's absolutely impossible for him to make a mistake, but now the other party is in the dark and he is in the open, in order not to be noticed by the other party He already knew that Xie Qingmian just followed Xu Keke's words. "Let's go, I'm going home." Because of Xie Qingmian's daze, the game character hung up for a while in the spring after being resurrected, and soon the other party ordered crystals from her. After finishing the game, Xie Qingmian put the phone back into his pocket: "Fan Wujiu is already downstairs, I'm leaving." Xu Keke stood up: "I'll see you off." On the way home, Xie Qingmian specially chose Vice seat. Fan Wujiu's sudden appearance was strange, but Xie Qingmian couldn't figure out anything, so he ignored it for the time being. In other words, if he doesn't care about it for now, he can't beat Fan Wujiu. But the thing following him shocked Xie Qingmian, and he also wondered whether this thing might have something to do with Fan Wujiu. Because of this suspicion, Xie Qingmian deliberately sat in the passenger seat just to observe Fan Wujiu. Looking at the busy traffic outside the car window, Xie Qingmian opened the car window, held up her arms and enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing on her face. Well, the wind is a bit strong, so I'd better close the windows. Xie Qingmian didn't observe anything all the way home. During dinner, Xie Qingmian was a little lost in thought because she was thinking about what happened during the day. "Mianmian." "Mianmian?" Xie Chenque called, pulling Xie Qingmian out of her trance. He looked at Xie Chenque in confusion: "Huh? Brother, what's the matter?" Xie Chenque: "What are you thinking about? I was so absorbed in it that I didn't hear you when I called you several times." " Ah, I didn't think about anything." He Rubbing his eyes, "Maybe he's a little sleepy." " Crescent Entertainment's anniversary will be in a few days. As their largest shareholder, why don't you go and have a look." Xie Qingmian changed her posture and sat: "Brother, are you going?" "Go." Crescent Entertainment is a company under the Xie Group. As the chairman of the Xie Group, Xie Chenque will also go and take a look. "Then I'll go too." Xie Qingmian yawned. He was really sleepy. It just so happened that he felt that Ye Zhiyin's missing black air was a bit strange, and he would wait and see if it had dissipated. When Pei Junshu heard that his youngest son was going to participate, he immediately clapped his hands and said, "Okay, I'll prepare a dress for Mianmian. What color does Mianmian like?" "White looks good. We Mianmian will look beautiful in a white suit. " The delicate little prince." Xie Qingmian: "Uh..." He looked at Xie Chenque and Xie Fu, asking for help with crazy eyes. But Xie Chenque, who always loved his younger brother, and Xie Fu, who always loved his younger son, both bowed their heads in tacit agreement. It's not that my brother won't save you, it's because our mother is too powerful in fighting. Fortunately, when ordering a custom-made dress, the designer comes to your home to measure your figure, so you don’t need to shop from store to store. Xie Qingmian breathed a sigh of relief. After finishing dinner, she went back to her room, took a hurried bath and got ready for bed. Who would have thought that this bath would dilute his previous sleepiness. Lying on the bed, Xie Qingmian tossed and turned, her mind filled with doubts and no explanation. After another unsuccessful guess, Xie Qingmian sat up from the bed and looked around every corner of the room. "Bo Tingjun?" No response. "Is that you?" Still no response. Xie Qingmian lay back on the bed as if frustrated and picked up the quilt to cover her face. Calling out this name was Xie Qingmian's subconscious guess. This conjecture was groundless and inexplicable, but it slowly took root in his heart. Xie Qingmian rolled around on the bed holding the quilt. When she was tired, she slowly fell asleep on her side. The moonlight passed through the gap in the curtains and ran into the room mischievously. The gauze curtains inside swayed twice without wind. Bo Tingjun appeared, with a pair of black eyes that seemed to contain the bottomless sea, and suddenly softened when he touched Xie Qingmian. He walked to the bed, picked up the quilt that had fallen halfway to the ground, and covered Xie Qingmian's body. ... She woke up naturally after falling asleep. After waking up, Xie Qingmian leaned against the bed and stretched comfortably, lifted the quilt and prepared to get out of bed. etc! Xie Qingmian's eyes sharpened. He pinched a corner of the quilt and sniffed it as if Sherlock Holmes was possessed. There is an indescribable faint scent, not that of laundry detergent.