NYE(New years eve, ik im late on this)Pt.2

(smut a head also mb for not posting yesterday, I was tired af and busy af also I might not be updating for a while due to school starting again so yea also tmrw/today i got church yall and im writing this....)

Seb's Pov:
As I was teasing Ry, his moans made me even harder. I was addicted to hearing his moans, they were like drugs. I just wanted to hear more of his moans so I kept teasing him. "F..Fuckkk~ sebbbahhh...~ p..please...I need you already~..." Ryan had finally said to me. He was moaning in between some of his words and slurring them since I was just teasing him. I then said, "Patient mi amor~" He whined and whimpered as I bit a part of his neck lightly and licked it. I then took off his pants and boxers and started palming his clothed member. He moaned loudly when I made contact with his member. I continued to palm him as he was whining and whimpering/moaning. I did this for a few minutes until I felt a little wet spot on his underwear from pre-c*m.  I then took his member out and wrapped my hand around it. He moaned when he felt me hands. He looked so beautiful at the moment, his head threw back, his face all red and sweaty, his lips quivering and bruised, the sounds he was making. He looked amazing. When I looked at his eyes, they were full of lust. I smirked. I started moving my hand up and down slowly causing him to moan every second. I kept going slowly, and I could tell it was driving him crazy. I started going a little faster and I could tell he was enjoying this. His tip was leaking from pre-c*m and I loved it. He was a slut for me and he knew it. I went faster and faster every time I went up and down. I could tell he was about to c-m so I took off my hand. He whined and said, "sebbb...~ I was close...~" I smirked and said, "Trust me doll, you'll like this better"(Help why did i jus cringe to this😭💀) I replaced my hand with my mouth and started going up and down fast. His moans started getting louder and he was panting more so I knew he was close plus he just told me. I went all the way down and went up and then he came in my mouth. I swallowed it and smirked as I saw him panting and could tell he wanted more. I kissed him and he kissed back. He put his hands around my neck and pulled me closer. I broke the kiss after some time and said, "Ready?" He nodded quickly and said, "Fuck..yes please, hurry"

Ryan's pov:
Seb was lubing up his d-ck and was aligning it up with my entrance. I whimpered softly as I could feel it before it entered. He then put the tip in causing me to moan and then he put it in fully. I said, "Fuck, just go please.!~" I didn't want to wait for him to take so much time waiting for me because I am extremely needy today. He started thrusting slowly(Ryan's on his back and Seb's at the end of the bed in between Ryan's legs) I whined wanting him to go faster. Seb put his hands on my waist and dug his fingers them making me whimper. "FUCK! SEB GO FAST pLEaSe~" I then yelled because I needed him. He smirked and said, "Look who's needy today~ So cute~" He picked up his pace going fast now. I started moaning and he continued to go faster. Now he was going fast and he wasn't stopping. Some thrust he would take it all the way out and slam it back in making me moan the loudest I could. Other thrust he would purposely slow down then go faster the next thrust sending me out of it. I had bruises on my hips now and they were purplish/reddish. He started going faster which seemed impossible that he could go faster than this. I was a moaning mess, the room was filled with my moans, skin slapping, the bed creaking. At this point the whole room was heated and we were both panting and breathing hard.

3rd Person pov:
Seb then pulled out and said, "Get on all your fours slut"  Doing as he said, Ryan went on all his four and stuck his ass in the air for Seb and arched his back. Seb then went behind Ryan and grabbed his hips again and started pounding in Ryan almost at an un-godly speed(Im too mentally ill for this 😍😃) Ryan was moaning and whining due to the pleasure and pain. Seb then hit Ryan's prostate and continued to hit it repeatedly. Ryan was moaning to the point it could be heard throughout the whole neighborhood. The room was filled with the noise of skin slapping and you could hear that from downstairs. Ryan had came 3 times now since he was getting pounded in. Ryan's legs started to shake as Seb continued and dug his fingers in deeper in Ryan's hips. He took one hand off and grabbed hold of Ryan's hair. He tug Ryan's head back, making Ry moan in pleasure. Seb pulled out again and said, "Ride me" He sat on the bed and Ryan aligned himself with Seb's member. Ryan slowly went down and made sure he was at the base of Seb and moaned as he went down. Ryan wrapped his arms around Seb's neck and Seb put one of his hands on Ryan's hip and the other on the back of Ryan's neck. Ryan started going up and down making Seb groan/moan. Seb kissed Ryan as Ry went up and down. They were making out as Ry was riding Seb. Ryan started going up and down faster. Seb broke the kiss and went to Ryan's neck, grabbing a handful of Ryan's hair to make his head throw back for more area to kiss. Seb was giving Ryan hickeys and bruises as Ryan was going up and down. Seb stopped after Ryan's neck was practically all covered up. He then threw his head back as Ryan continued to go faster. Ryan was moaning and Seb put both his hands on Ryan's hip, digging them in. Ryan ended up c*mming again all over Seb's chest. Seb then lifted Ryan and slammed him down. Ryan moaned, "FUCK!~ SEBB~~" Seb continued to slam Ryan down. Seb then switched their position to where Ryan was on his back again. He was slamming himself into Ryan while Ryan was gripping the sheets and was a moaning mess. Seb's thrust started getting sloppier and messier. Ryan was at his limit since Seb was hitting his prostate again. Seb's thrust eventually slowed down and Ryan was moaning still, crying due to pleasure. Seb started going fast again and then put himself all the way in and came in Ryan. Ryan moaned and so did Seb. Seb pulled out and fell down on the bed next to Ryan. He looked at Ryan whose hair was all messy, he was sweating and panting, his had c*m all over him, his legs were still open and he had tears still coming out a bit. Seb smiled at him, admiring his beauty. "fuck seb..." Ryan said. Seb laughed a bit and said, "You wanted me to go fast, so I gave you fast~" Ryan laughed a bit. Seb picked him up and took him to the bath and put him in. They both got cleaned up and Seb cleaned the bed. They then laid down under the sheets in new clothes and Ryan in Seb's hoodie. "Good night mi amor, have sweet dreams" Seb said and kissed Ryan's forehead. Ryan was already knocked out as soon as he went under the covers. Just then Seb heard a knock on the door. "Yeah?" Seb asked. "Bro...You guys woke us up...Why are you guys always loud?" It was Oli who said this. Seb laughed and said, "Ay you and Reggie r louder when u guys do it so I don't want complaints" Oli sighed and went back downstairs. Seb then yawned and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

(okay gn. Idk when ima update the kane one but so far im mostly doing this anyways gn. Words: 1400)