All for you.

(a lil fluff/smut chapter since i've been gone for a whole week. also i hated school sm. all my friends jus trauma dumped on me this week n i can't handle it. anyways enjoy the story)

Seb's pov:
I had just finished a day's worth of editing and we I went to lay on my bed I got a notification. It was from Ryan's tiktok that he was live. Ryan had the song, "Teenage Dream" by Stephen Dawes on in the background. He was lightly singing it and smiling as he responded to comments. One had asked, "where seb at?" I was surprised the stars noticed I was gone for one stream lol. Ryan had said, "Oh Seb's went traveling with his fam. I miss him tho cuz he's been gone for like 4 days now and that's too much for me, usually I'm not clingy/don't have attachment issues but idk I guess I feel that way for Seb. All for him I guess." He had said and laughed. I blushed and smiled stupidly when I heard this. I was coming back earlier and I was gonna be there tomorrow. He didn't know and thought I was gonna stay for a couple more days. I missed him a lot too so I'm coming early. I watched Ryan's live stream for a bit then some guy joined the live. He was a friend of Ry's and I've seen him before. Never really acknowledged him, but I seen him when me and Ryan went out. I didn't care that he joined since I knew that Ryan was mine but he said something to Ry that made me full with jealousy. "C'mon Ry, yk I loveee youu, I got on this late all for u so the most u could do is show me some affection" the guy had said. Ry said, "I don't love you but chill ur like a puppy bro-" I smirked when he said it because I had just sent him a text. I sometimes get jealous and like to know that Ryan is still mines. I texted him, "I'm watching your stream mi amor. Don't like the guy, Also I miss you a lott! you look so cute today, wish I was with you" with a pic of me watching him on the PC. Ry's friend then said, "Yo dude, why u all smiley with your phone all of a sudden." Ry continued to smile and said, "My bf just texted me the cutest thing." "what was is?" the guy said a bit low. "Oh- Just a picture of him watching my live and he said that he misses me and that I looked cute today" see, none of Ry's friends really knew who he was dating. Let alone this guy. The comments starting saying, "Aw Sebryan still here" "LETS GO SEB STILL TEXTED HIMMM" "those two r so cute" "Seb should marry Ryan already" "Ryan's blushing and smiling now" I smiled at the comments. Then the guy said, "Whose Seb?" Ryan looked at the camera and said, "My boyfriend" "Oh what's his actual name" Ryan looked confused and said, "Why u need to know that?" "Just wanna make sure ur dating the right person" He responded. I hopped Ryan told him so the guy could see that I am the right person. My snapchat has me and Ryan only, my tiktok has Ryan and Me and some NSB moments out, my insta has just Ryan and me and some separate photos. "Sebastian Moy. Don't confuse it with Oliver Moy, that's his brother" "Wait is it a dude your in that group your in?" Ryan just nodded, then texted me , "Don't worry my love, I only love you. Also I miss you more, and you noticed? I'm in ur hoodie, smells like you" I smiled at the message. "Yes I noticed amor. you look cute in my clothes. also I know not worry, jus a little jealous. but trust me when i get back, it's gonna be just me and you" He smiled on live and sent hearts and said, "I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU" I wrote back, "LOVE YOU MOREEEEEEEEE<3" He hearted my message and said on live,  "alright I'ma go to sleep now. My bf has texted me and now I am sleepy and going to call him so bye stars!!"

Pt.2 tmrw cuz im tired af its 2:00am