True love.

(This is a fluff story :D)

Ryan's pov:
I woke up and saw Seb's eyes looking down at me. I smiled and said tiredly, "morning..." He kissed my forehead and said, "Good morning my love" I blushed at the nickname. He was smiling at me and I smiled back. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he said, "Why are you so cute?" I buried my head in his chest and turned red. "Stop being so nice to me todayy" I said muffled. He said, "Whyy? I love you to much to stop" He got up and then put on a black tee shirt with some white pants, and his white hat. I smiled because I loved that boy sm. Then he picked out an outfit for me. He chose a white tee shirt with black pants and a black hat for me. I then realized we were mix-matching clothes. I smiled and got ready. He then said, "We're gonna go on a date" I blushed because it was nice of him to do. We got outside and went in the car. He put his hand on my thigh and smiled. We drove off to a fancy restaurant(it was 10am) He got out and opened the door for me. He took me by my hand and we got seated. As were eating, he grabbed my hand and said, "I have a present for you" He placed it in my hand and it was one of the most beautiful promise ring ever. It had a small diamond shaped as a heart with some pink glitter on it. He put it on my ring finger and said, "I have a matching one" He showed me his, It was a heart shaped diamond with pink and white glitter on it. I smiled and said, "I love you so fucking much" He blushed and gave me a kiss. After the restaurant we went to a park(1pm) It was a pretty sunset(YES THE SUN IS SETTING NOW SHUT UP) We went to get Ice cream and he held my hand. We went to go see a movie and it was a scary movie. Me and Seb loved scary movies and enjoyed the death scenes.  As we were watching the movie, it was a jump scare and I got scared. I grabbed onto Seb's arm and saw him looking at me, smirking. "Scaredy cat" He teased. "Shut up-" I said and continued watching the movie.

Seb's pov:
Ryan got scared and grabbed onto my arm. It was cute to me and I teased him abt it. In return I got a shut up and he went back to watching the movie. After the movie we went to a park with fairy lights everywhere(5pm) It was so pretty and I could tell Ryan was admiring the place. I loved to admire him, he's pretty. He has such a good posture, soft lips, pretty eyes, good facial features, small waist, soft hands and is short. I loved teasing him about being short, It's what made us even closer. Being able to tease each other about things. I loved him sm. He is the best boyfriend ever. By the time we went back it was 8pm. When we got in the room, we read a story together and went live. It lasted until 12am. People commented on how we were laying together but we didn't care. After it ended we watched a movie. Once it ended I said, "Ryan, I love you sm. You're the best boyfriend ever. I'm glad I have you and I won't let you go, You make me so happy and make me feel good about myself. You're so fucking pretty too. I love you. You're funny and kind, when you want to be, you care for others and you most importantly, give me the best kisses and love ever. I want to be with you forever and I want you to stay mines, I love you sm<3" He looked at me, tears in his eyes and said, "I love you Sebastian Moy, I really love you too and I want to stay with you forever too. I'm so lucky to have you, thank you for being with me, I want to stay yours forever. I love you sm" I kissed him for a few mins and then we fell asleep. I was so in love with this boy, nobody's gonna take him from me. I love Ryan. And I'm happy he loves me. 

(i basically wrote the love style I want 😣😭 Anyways hope u enjoyed. Word count: 763)