★09★

~Revolution~

"This is going to look so cute on you"Grace say's giving Jackie a hat to put on

"I don't wanna go" Jackie shrugs
"You have to go. Look the county fair is a part of your assimilation into silver falls life you should look the part" she says dragging Jackie to the mirror
"I don't think Alex cares if my outfit screams hoedown or not. Think he has more important things in life"
"Like"
"Like,competing.and like, why he's still mad at me"
"He's still mad at you. From the awards dinner" Grace says
"W-what who said anything happened at the a-awards ceremony" I say immediately alert of their conversation
"Nothing, are you okay you've been so tense after that night." Jackie asks
"Me. Oh I'm fine. Like so chilling right now" I say trying to act as normal as possible, I try leaning on my table ended up falling.
"Shit" I groan
"I'm just gonna use the bathroom" I say walking out.
They both look at me with a wired expressions on their faces.
Ever since that day when I left that bathroom. I haven't spoken to him in exactly right now.....almost two weeks.
I've just been avoiding him. Like I'm so scared to see what he has to say. I don't even know if he's even told any one yet. I never come downstairs for breakfast or dinner. I just usually tell Jackie to help me bring up the food.
If we we're going to school. I would practically beg Erin or cam to come pick me up.
Oh yeah and that same night Cam and I kind of made up. Even though I didn't want to Jackie said I should just forgive him.
And every time in school, in the hallways and we made eye contact he would literally glare at me. And I deserve it every single bit off it.
Because he said those wonderful things about me and I just said thanks and walked out. who says thanks when someone kisses them!?
I'm actually the biggest dick, for doing this to him and I wanted to talk to him believe me I really do but, I don't know how I feel, and I'm scared I might say the wrong thing.
And just embarrass myself.

~𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲~
I went over to Erins to get ready for the county fair. Jackie still was confused on why i kept on avoiding everyone. Why cant everything not just go back to normal.me and isaac just hating each other.
Life was so esire back then even if he said he wanted me dead it wasn't obviously true.
But if he said he wanted me dead now. I would probably run to a whole different country.
"What do you think of this" Erin says coming out with a plaid shirt
"Huh?" I say
"What's up with you, you've been all quiet and distracted" Erin says
"Yeah.....I'm just tired,really sleepy"
"That's what you get for staying up all night watching your stupid cartoons"
"Hey, adventure time is really good" I laugh
"Yeah. For a ten year old" she says
I roll my eyes
"Anyways what are you gonna wear" Erin ask me practically done
"Nothing. I don't feel like dressing up like woody from toys story" I sigh
"Well you have to I'm not going by myself" she says
"Ughhhh fine" I groan getting up
I soon got dressed then Erin drove us took pick up a friend of hers.

~𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭~