camera's, speaker's, and.. tablet's???

After the situation we went to sleep and there was only 2 beds and I wanted to sleep alone but I got real cold in my bed so Speaker woman dragged me into the double bed and the camera woman to the lone bed. When we got up I was confused and camera woman was angry. I then was forced to add my lone bed with the double bed and I had to be in the middle, and also the speaker scientists watching my POV were shocked and they dropped their coffee. I then went outside with the girls clinging to me. In the elevator they put their hands in my pants. After we got outta the elevator since there was a lobby and they stopped. Then I saw a giant robot toilet, must've skipped an episode. I then saw something? It was titan speaker woman!

I was surprised, but then she flushed it and I said I needed to travel to a battle field, about another 100 members of the alliance said the same thing, her hand was only big enough for 50 each, so I need to improvise

I was surprised, but then she flushed it and I said I needed to travel to a battle field, about another 100 members of the alliance said the same thing, her hand was only big enough for 50 each, so I need to improvise. We had no choice but her head, my wife's also wanted to go on so we did some dirty things on the head which after they got dropped off I was getting my clothes back on but titan speakerman heard it all while I was naked, I still was, she then put my dick closer, she said "what the hell is this?" It was 4'8 inches. She then touched it which it increased even further then 75% erect and went to 100% and got to 5'3 inches and she said "it increased size?" I said "that felt good, put me in your bra!" She then said "Pervert!" I didn't get to do that but she punished me by forcing me on her head for a while, what she doesn't know is that I can jump down 😩

I jumped down into her shirt and she didn't notice, I then couldn't get to her titans and fell into her pants barely, I then got into her panties😖. I now humped a giant at least 100X bigger then me and cum.. ed in her. I then escaped with my clothes and put it on, I also went up a elevator with my wife's and told them what happened, we had a laugh before seeing a scientist parasite toilet, we would kill on of the parasites and almost kill professor and the other parasite but they ran until the parasite did a marvel move. The parasite then said skibidi skibidi, but before he went into titan speaker woman I asked if she can be my waifu. He said skibidi and infected titan speaker woman but failed.

I then said I killed a parasite and showed it gaining titan speaker woman's trust and then she flew up and said "fine, if you really like me fine. Ill be your third harem member pervert, just because you saved me from death." I then celebrated as she put my into her shirt and had my other wife's into her shirt also while I show her where we stay. She said, can you build something else for me so I can sleep normally, I don't like standing and sleeping. I said sure, it'll take way more then a day. Then all of a sudden we saw... Tablet men? I don't remember this happening! We then got down and said hello to them, they then projected "are these yo wife's including the titan or something?" I said "sure are!" He said "we have a woman that can add to your harem" I said "Yay!"

This is the longest chapter I've ever made!

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976 "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowence is made for "fair use" for Purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scolarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
TheBeaconBeReal©