shit, Comrade.

As Soviet was falling, he. SHIT BALLS.
GODDAMN IT REICH, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
WAHHHHHHH WAHHH
WOMP TO THE NEXT FUCKING WOMP. SUCK IT UP DUMBASS.
as Soviet was falling, he hit the ground, loosing his arm in the process.

Soviet: FUCKKKKING HELL.

radio: what the fuck? That camera model looks weird. And you are small for a cameraman.
(In this universe, normal cameraman have been extinct so only large and titan[s])

Radio: it must be a skibidi invention! Saw and radios, attack!

Soviet: wait what? No! I am a camera!

Radio:, lies.

Soviet would run as fast as he can, before he manages to sneak inside an sewer, but he would not be seen, and it is a secret base, then he goes to the "remarkable inventions" area, and he sees a sign that says "reverse skibidi" , he looks up and.. what the..?!

It wakes up, as it does

Reverse skibidi: hello there. Cameraman. I am reverse skibidi, yet you can call me ultimatum

Ultimatum: do you need anything? There are SIX normal cameraman left in the world. That is a surprise. Right?

Soviet: uhm, yes.

Soviet: the radio and saws are chasing me, because they think I am a skibidi toilet,

Ultimatum: ah, the radios and saws didn't know about the normal cameraman, because when they came into the war. THE CAMERAMEN WERE ENDANGERED.

Soviet: oh. Well, can you fly me to like, another universe? I don't actually come from this universe

Ultimatum: first off. There are other universes? How isolated is our universe then .

Soviet: you can't even see other universes from here, you are super isolated

Ultimatum: oh. Second then. ALL THINGS FROM OTHER UNIVERSES COULD BE THREATS. ELIMINATE ALL.

Ultimatum pulls out a mini gun and a busssaw, as he goes wild, cutting off Soviets legs, bur he used his ietpacks to escape, then he saw.. Euro?

Euro: come here. Soviet. I am real

Soviet touches Euro

Soviet: a hologram!?

Soviet would suddenly be teleported back, as he saw the camera titan,

Camera titan: poor thing, thank God this gear could teleport you back to our universe

Camera titan: poor thing, thank God this gear could teleport you back to our universe. I am Kaleb by the way.

Kaleb: oh. And by the way, where were you? It took our most advanced tech to find you.

Soviet: I was in the true farthest universe. It was called new beginnings.

Kaleb: shit, you made a new discovery! That's more impressive then the speaker man that found the alternate universe of us!