tablet woman

Disclaimer: the tablat race was trained to be pervy by humans when they were first made, thats why tablat woman is pervy.

The tablet man teleported me to her, she was changing in her room, and tablet man teleported me there. And then he said "have fun guys" then left me there. I said " uhm... Hi" she said "hi I'm tablet woman, I like guys, wanna use me?" I then said "yes, join my harem" she said yes. I then told her to teleport me to g-city.

I then made her follow me to the harem base

I then made her follow me to the harem base. I then introduced her as the newest harem member, they celebrated and got another bed to add from the apartment closest to us. Its been a long day and we should get rid of stress, they all said ye. We then all go naked and I'm getting teamed on by 3 girls, tablet woman face sat on me, speaker woman put her pussy on my dick and camera woman is well, sending me nudes through our system. We then got done and I said to tablet woman "I like you, this is comfy" she said "I can sleep on you (wink wink)"

We then slept with tablet womans pussy being on my dick all night making a good warmer. After a while I realised the woman were gone? I then realised they were taking a bath (they take baths/showers to smell better). I then saw them since they didn't close the curtain and urged me to join them, I did and went in the bottom, what the other girls didn't know is that my dick was in speaker woman's ass. After a while they  decided to stay just so they can have some D, but that mean I can't get out and so I'm stuck. After an hour and some minutes they all had turns, then we got out and we got clothes on.

We then got to flushing toilet before seeing titan speakerwoman, I said hi and she did it back before I warned her of a parasie, but it was to late... She raised her plasma cannon at me.

I then tried to dodge but I got heavily injured losing my hand, then I saw camera woman running for her life

I then tried to dodge but I got heavily injured losing my hand, then I saw camera woman running for her life. He got killed, but I know she will get upgraded in the future due to episode 52 I think? 51? Idk. She would then shoot speaker woman which was watching the seen and almost flipped tablet woman but she teleported. There's nothing we can do until upgraded camera woman arrives. 😨😞😰

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976 "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowence is made for "fair use" for Purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scolarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
TheBeaconBeReal©