traitor and bombs

The FUCKING SPEAKER BASE GOT NUKED!?! AND I SAW A BASTARD THAT DID WITH A DETACHED CAMERA HEAD...

Auther: don't insult me blud or this happens.

Shut the fuck up...

Auther: only half of the speaker base is nuked, which was the armory and titan chamber, titan speaker woman was on a mission though.

Phew

A goddamn traitor! Then I tackle him to the ground before he gets burned alive and I see a foe, but I gotta check on my waifus first

A goddamn traitor! Then I tackle him to the ground before he gets burned alive and I see a foe, but I gotta check on my waifus first. I saw them, half repaired, they have upgrades already, then I went to the scientist sector where everybody was in shambles, explosions everywhere, I then ran to the testing chambers and they were open... There is nothing we can do.
Auther: DONT DO IT! IF YOU MENTION THE NAPOLEON MEME IM GUNNA SCREAM
domma este tudeva
Auther: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Well then I went to the medbay, and holy jesus, holy cow, bodies everywhere.... Ah fuck. Then I turned around and ran to the city until I saw this...

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976 "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowence is made for "fair use" for Purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scolarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
TheBeaconBeReal©