what the fuck?

So, after I blew my hand off I ran to some drugs and stabbed myself with it to stop the PAIN.

And then I fell through the ground? I would be walking and realize... Im, IM FUCKING HUMAN? Suddenly I saw a..? Is that a fucking flower!

? Is that a fucking flower!

Oh fuck!

*howdy! I'm flowey, flowey the Flower!

*uhm, ok, I need to get back home,

*no no no, its impossible, your gonna be stuck here, a-and is that a gun in y-your hand?

*yes, and if I'm gonna be stuck here show me basics

*w-well, this is your soul! W-wait... Is that hate?

*oh god.....

*w-well, things down here are shared through "friendliness pellets"

*shut your mouth, ive gone through way to much and I need to kill a brat that can manipulate time and reality as we know it...

*you know chara?

*no, I don't fucking know who chara is, But I'm talking about blugray.

*w-well-

Soviet shoots flowey before leaving into the ruins, but little did he know flowey is alive...

*oh dear, where's your hand my child?

*don't worry about it, I just injected myself with drugs now I don't feel it, im a soldier. An elite soldier

*my oh my, you must be strong,

*a yellow glowing object?

*you are filled with resilience.

*oh, my child, lets just get through the ruins,

The figure reveals her name is toriel and the caretaker of the ruins

After they completed puzzles and stuff Soviet swiftly ran out to snowdin, and toriel was to slow to get him back...

*I hope he is alright, last god be with him

(toriel is a Christian)

As Soviet was walking he sensed presence and shot, sans barely avoided his rail gun attack

*wowie, you better no try a stunt like that again, also where did you get that gun?

*,im a elite soldier of the cameraman squad #32 of tank division #10 and with the elite membership with privileges

*oh wow, im sans by the way, and don't make me have to make you have a bad time...

Soviet would just run off avoiding everything until he meets undone in which he just shoots her head off, now she is dead. And then Soviet ran to asgore and absorbed bravery as it could be useful for him...
Then Soviet just killed asgore and freed the underground before going to his own universe with the bravery soul, he also brought justice, just in case. But then he absorbed justice and become strong, he can also now undertale fight people.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976 "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowence is made for "fair use" for Purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scolarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
TheBeaconBeReal©