4 | The Pack House.

I was about to follow Matt and Olivia inside the house when Aiden grabbed hold of my hand.

" Selene, can I talk to you? "

Aiden asked.

I stood there looking at him not sure how to respond. Moments ago we were at each other's necks and now here he is asking me to talk. What can we possibly have to talk about? He and his stupid moronic wolf claim that he has to me about me being his mate? I didn't know. My mind was on Cole there is so much that needs to be said. His dating me because of my father is disgusting.

" What is there to talk about Aiden? "

I asked, still adamant about him and me being mates.

" Selene in there is my mother and my father they have been waiting for me to find my mate and that's you. If you reject me, you'd be breaking more hearts than mine. My mother has prayed for me to find you for so long and I want you to listen to your heart and not what you're mind and logic are telling you. "

He says.

He leaves me standing there and I close my eyes and when I do I see him. I see him and not Cole. How can my heart betray me? I walked to the door and I stood there hesitant to go inside.

" I shouldn't be here "

I murmur.

Aiden opens the door and looks at me. He then smiles and says,

" Selene what are you doing come inside. "

He takes my hand and leads me inside closing the door behind us.

" Selene, welcome daughter. "

A woman in her late thirties says coming to hug. By the warm welcome assumed her to be Aiden's Mom.

" Thank you "

I murmur.

Also in the room stood someone that looked like Aiden but older and no one had to tell me who he was. I already know Aiden's Dad.

" Alpha. "

I say as a greeting to Aiden's father he laughs heartily and comes and pulls me in a hug.

" You can call me Dad. "

He says squeezing me before he lets go.

Aiden takes my hand and pulls me to him. His Dad looks at the gesture and smiles.

" Possessive already. "

He comments.

I try not to blush but it was seen by Aiden, my brother, Olivia, and his mother so I couldn't hide it. My stomach rumbled everyone laughed.

" Looks like someone is hungry. "

Aiden's Mom says and I blush from embarrassment. The drive to Aiden's pack was a bit longer than I expected. And I didn't get to finish my lunch because of that obnoxious guy in school. All of us went to the dining room where I was blown away. There was a huge table filled with all kinds of meat, rice, eggs, bacon and so much more.

" Feel free to eat whatever you like. "

Aiden says in my ear.

We all ate and it was nice. Aiden's Mom reminded me so much of mine. And food had so much love in it you could taste it.

" Thanks for the meal. "

I say suddenly feeling full. I got up my head spinning, it felt hard to breathe and I fell to the ground.

" Selene. "

The panicked voice of Aiden was heard followed by my brother's. Aiden comes a picks me up. He kisses my forehead and I don't protest, for some reason, it makes me better.

" Baby, are you okay? "

Aiden says.

" I'm fine. " I say, " I'm sorry if I made you worry. It's just a panic attack. "

Aiden hugs me to him. He smells my hair and I guess it's a wolf thing. I let him hold me until he was ready to let go.

" I'm sorry, you just scared me. "

He says.

I nod in understanding.

" I used to scare Cole too."

I say, my mind suddenly running on him.
Aiden frowns.

" Can't you forget about him? "

Aiden growls.

" No. "

I say to him.

Cole was still part of my life. I wasn't sure how Aiden fit.

" You're not his. "

Aiden growls

" I'm not property. I don't belong to anyone. "

I say, a little pissed.

I get up a little too quickly and my head spin.

" Selene I'm sorry. "

Aiden apologies.

" Fine. "

I say to him.

After Dinner.

It was already late so Matt decided for us to spend the night at the pack. I wasn't so sure if I should be here. Cole must be worried and I'm here. I take out my cell phone and dial his number, he picks up on the first ring.

" Selene "

He answers. His voice is filled with worry.

" Cole. "

I respond not sure what to say to him.

" Baby, where are you? "

He says softly.

" I'm at Olivia's with Matt. "

I say to him.

I didn't tell him about Aiden because I didn't want to hurt him. I was about to say something else when Aiden walked up to me and kissed me. Aiden takes my cell phone and hangs up without breaking the kiss. I should pull away but I don't. Throwing caution to the wind I jumped up and he caught me. My legs wrapped around his waist He kissed me and kissed back.

" I want you Selene, all of you. And I know you want me too"

Aiden says.

I don't deny anything I just hold on to him. He carries me upstairs and into his room. He locks the door all while he's carrying me. I don't what was driving me it was animalistic hunger. I want him.