5 | Acceptance.

After a night of bliss and passion, I woke up in Aiden's room and without clothes. What am I even doing? This is wrong I have Cole. It's wrong but it doesn't feel that way. It feels right.

" Good Morning Baby. "

Aiden says kissing my forehead.

" Good Morning. "

I say with a blush.

Everything that happened last night plays back in my mind. I could still feel his lips on mine.

" Baby, you okay? "

Aiden asks pulling me into his arms.

" I'm fine. "

I say into his chest.

" Do you regret last night? "

Aiden asked.

He's asking a serious question so I had to look at him.

" I don't regret last night. It was my choice. "

I say to him.

Aiden smiles.

" I want you again. "

Aiden says.

I shake my head to say no. We had to go to school. And then I had to go home and make some decisions. I can't go back last night meant I accept the fact that I am Aiden's mate. And my place is with Aiden. Getting my father to understand that wouldn't be easy. Whatever happens, my decisions are set.

" No, we have school. "

I say to him.

Tempting him a little I got up and slowly walked to the bathroom.

" Selene, you're driving me crazy.

He says.

I smirk in satisfaction.  I'm happy to know that I have that effect on him.
I shower and get dressed. Aiden frowns to see me fully dressed. Reluctantly Aiden follows suit, he takes a shower and also gets dressed.

" We don't have to go to school today. "

Aiden says pulling me in his arms.

" Aiden you know school is important for both of us. "

I say to him. He nods knowing that I am right.

After having breakfast, Matt, Olivia,  Aiden and I went to school. And for the first time, I sat with Aiden and members of his pack. The day went by great the only thing left for Matt and me to do was to go home. Matt and I got home Friday evening after school and spent time at the pack. The lights were off when we left and it's on which means only one thing, Dad is home. I suppose it is a good thing I needed to talk to him.

" So you both decided to come home "

Dad says turning the lights on.

I force myself not to roll my eyes.

" Selene how can you leave Cole and go to the enemy? "

Dad asked in a disgusted tone.

" Enemy? "

I asked.

" Yes the enemy "

He repeated.

" Who is the enemy father, you or them? "
I asked." When were you going to tell me you asked Cole to be with me?"

" This is different. "

Dad says.

" I disagree. "

Matt says.