Chapter 1

Before we start,

Carly Sage is WISE Secretary

Oswald Baker is WISE Director

They don't have names in the series yet IIRC.

FoxXFamily

"Agent Fox! The Director is calling for you!" Carly Sage, the secretary to the director of Westalian Intelligence, shouted in the office, rousing the curiosity of all the members. Carly had long brown hair tied in a low ponytail, earrings on each side of her earlobes, and was dressed in a normal black work suit with a short skirt and white shirt.

 Carly had long brown hair tied in a low ponytail, earrings on each side of her earlobes, and was dressed in a normal black work suit with a short skirt and white shirt

Westalian Intelligence, an intelligence agency in Westalis devoted to keeping the peace between it and Ostania. Their main division was called Westalian Intelligence Services' Eastern-Focused Division or shortened as WISE, was where Agent Fox worked at.

Two blonde-haired males swiftly crouched on the floor, away from the woman's gaze.

"Oh damn, did you piss her again, Naruto?" asked a man with short blond ruffled hair, blue eyes and white skin. This was Loid Forger aka Twilight, a friend of Agent Fox aka Naruto.

Fox aka Naruto had blonde hair similar to Loid except his bangs were framing both sides of his face

Fox aka Naruto had blonde hair similar to Loid except his bangs were framing both sides of his face. He had cerulean blue eyes and whiskers marks on his cheeks.

"I sure hell didn't do anything...except that I blew her chance to rape me last night..." Naruto grumbled with a deadpan look, earning Twilight's interest. "She spiked my drink with an aphrodisiac...when I noticed it, I left for the washroom and never came back..."

"Damn...I wish that I had someone wanting me like that too." Loid whistled with a downcast look.

"What are you saying? Nightfall has been giving you a fuck me eyes since you succeeded in many missions lately." The whiskered blonde rested his chin on his hands. "Hell, she was staring at you just now."

Nightfall, aka Fiona Frost, one of Fox's students including Loid despite being around the same age. Naruto taught them many things from infiltrating to assassinating and while Naruto also taught them to hide their true emotions during missions, he ordered them not to apply it to their daily life. She had light lavender bobbed hair, a long fringe that covered much of the right side of her face, swept behind her left ear, and cold purple eyes.