Chapter 2

"So, you're given a mission too?" Asked Fox as he prepared the necessities for his next mission.

Which was Operation Strix...NOT.

"...dude, I can see your brow twitching rapidly there." Loid commented while taking a step back. He knew the current Naruto was not someone he wanted to piss off.

The whiskered blonde sighed.

The reason he was pissed right now? It's because he got a sudden mission from Japon in the Far-East to rescue the heiress hailing from one of the strongest clans ruling the nation after the Emperor themselves.

Apparently, the heiress was in a student exchange program to another nation, Chen, in the Far-East with her fiance and the plane was hijacked by someone from Du Li. Her fiance was killed since he tried to protect his betrothed which was commendable by the way.

Du Li was a portion of the southern half of Chen that quickly after the start of the previous World War was able to break away and establish itself as an independent nation. It was assumed that Du Li wanted Chen to receive the blame for kidnapping the heiress since the clan themself didn't know who the kidnapper was and their origin.

WISE would never disclose that information to the clan since that was one of the rules in the organization to avoid more conflict. They'd just accept their mission without bothering to give their clients the details of the aftermath.

The incident happened a few hours ago and since the heiress was in her teenage years and there had been no demands from the captors, the clan heads were thinking of the worst that could happen to their first daughter thus the request for Agent Fox through Oswald.

"Old man Oswald really needs to raise my pay if this keeps happening..." Naruto slipped his right arm into the black-hooded cowl's sleeve.

Loid blinked. Not noticing where his black-hooded cowl came from but the indication Fox was wearing this cowl meant he was being serious in this mission. That one time he stopped the Red Dawn, he also wore this cowl and...the silver masquerade mask to cover the upper half of his face.

"I mean, I only have a week until the entrance exams for Eden Academy start and now I have to go to the Far-East to rescue a heiress belonging to one of the most powerful clans in Japon! I still need to look for a child to adopt dammit! Not to men...

"I mean, I only have a week until the entrance exams for Eden Academy start and now I have to go to the Far-East to rescue a heiress belonging to one of the most powerful clans in Japon! I still need to look for a child to adopt dammit! Not to mention a wife and housings too!"

Twilight hummed. True, even if it's him, he couldn't travel to the Far-East in under a week then procure a family and housing.

There was only one thing that Loid felt he should do for Naruto.

He slapped Fox's back and gave him a thumbs up.

"Good luck." Twilight chuckled before leaving with a wave of his hand. "I'll be going to investigate Edgar first by dating his daughter."

A twitch.

"He has such an easy job...wait, maybe I can just use my real home to accomodate them..." Fox mumbled before he felt a hand on his shoulder, Oswald's and he was wearing a stern look on his face.