Chapter 1 - Interview

TW: None
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

George's POV:

I woke up in my apartment, grabbed my phone from the nightstand beside my bed, I looked at the time

4:16AM

I jumped out of bed and started to shower. After that I changed into my clothes that were a White Shirt and black jogging pants with white shoes. I left my apartment and started the engine of my car.
After some time of listening to music and gaining confidence, I arrived at the Company. I had a interview there for the boss's assistant and it pays A LOT.

DREAM CORPORATION

I walked in the glass doors, The cold air of the Air conditioner blasted on my face. I walked to the reception. "Salve, Io Sono George". The receptionist looked at me confused but I realized what I said. "Oh sorry, I'm George. I'm here for a interview.".. The receptionist typed stuff into her computer. "Just go down that hallway and go into the elevator. Press the top floor and you'll be there.". I said thank you and went down the hallway.

Dream's POV:

I was sitting in my office waiting for the next interview. All of them had a bad resume and experience to be honest. But this one is just.. Interesting.. I was surprised with this resume that had a nice experience, nice face, nice everything. He was perfect. I looked at the name and it said "George". I had a smile on my face but the door opened slowly and a short brunette was there..

"I- uhmm, heh I'm George!" He was hesitant, he has never seen anyone this big and intimidating
"Hello!, George." I said softly, trying not scare the brunette.
"I- uhmm.. I'm h-here for the job?.." He said scared
"What job?" I said with a smile to calm him down
"Oh.. for being your assistant?.." he said playing with his fingers
"Oh okay.. sit there" I said taking papers out of my drawers as he sits down.
"So. I have seen your resume and it's incredible." I said.
"Uh.. yeah?.." he said unlocking his phone still looking at me.
"You're hired." I said with a smile
"What?.. really?!" He said happily with his face having a big smile.
"Yep. Come here tomorrow morning, 6:00-6:30 AM."
"Yes!, thank you!" He says while he leaves the room. I can sense his happiness. He's so easy to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 421

Authors Note:
EEEEEEEE, OMGG. THIS WENT KINDA WELL? IDK
BUT I LUV YALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
LOVE YOU BBG!!