Chapter 5 - A Life

Hi luvs

I'm so so so so so sorry that I left for the school and left you guys on read for so long.

I didn't have motivation to write ( or maybe type )

So I'm really sorry but I'm going to try and make this one long and maybe fluffy!

Maybe in chapter 7 or 8 there will be smut.

Anyways, let's start.

  TW: Strong Language and Long Paragraphs
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

                                         ↓

George's POV:

"Sure Dream"

I said it. And it made us official. Official couples.

"Really, George?. Don't joke around, I'm actually in love with you!" The blond said to me with a wide smile.

"I do!, I really do!" I said back, matching his energy.

He stood up, grabbing my hand and, yanking me out of my chair and now standing up.

He cupped my cheeks and..

Kissed me..

He kissed me..

I felt a mix of emotions

Happy.
Anxiety.
Concern.

I was happy because, well. I'm finally in a relationship with someone.

Anxiety. I don't know how to tell my parents. I don't know how to adjust.

Concern. I almost forgot!, he's a Mob boss! If I die in a shooting, he might not even care about me!..

No. He loves me and he already have fallen for me. And I..

I love him.

I was thinking that while we were kissing. I broke the kiss and he looked at me smiling.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Dream's POV:

We loved eachother so much. I will protect him from everything that tries to hurt him.

"Hey, Georgie."

"One, Yes?. Two, don't call me that."

"I can call you whatever I want!. Now let's go to a club!, or maybe the park?"

"Hmm.. I don't know.. you pick, Dream."

"Club?"

"I'm not a drinker but sure!"

"Damn, I thought you would pick the park but I ain't complaining."

We left the Breakfast place and went to the parking lot.

As me and my new boyfriend were walking to my limousine, I saw two girls with their boyfriends, leaning on the hood taking pictures and shit. They probably didn't see the sticker on the window that said. "Do not touch, you will get shot."

I walked up to four, having George by my side.

"Hey!, whose car is this?.." I said, trying to impersonate a passerby

"Ours. Don't you dare touch it." One of the girls said. she was pretty dumb saying that to someone wearing a suit.

"Oh cool, lemme drive it." I said sternly in a deep voice, attempting to try and get dominance over them.

"No ew!, go away fancy lame-o!" One of the guys said it.

"Oh cool, I have the keys." I was smirking. Signaling George to come.

The girls instantly ran away and the "boyfriends" came up to George.

"Hey, Cutie" The guy winked at George. In response George instantly slapped him and walked to me.

George got in, I started the engine. It roared loudly in the parking lot, gathering quite the crowd. I got out of the parking lot with George.
George blasted Taylor swift, Selena Gomez, Lizzo.

I didn't mind it. I placed a hand on George's thigh, he placed his hand on mine. Blushed a bit at him.

I heard the loud party music and glanced at the digital clock on the car screen.

5:47 PM

I was sure that we were going home drunk, wasted and probably going to be hung over tomorrow.

As I park at the parking lot. (I just realised what I wrote. Like tf he Gon do in the parking lot, do crack?)

George fell asleep.. somehow.

I shook him and he jolted awake.

"Georgie, Darling. We're here."

--------------------------------------------------/////////////////////////

Hi bbg

I'm so sorry that this was another left behind ending but.

It is kinda late and I need rest. I went to the doctor and she said I needed sleep.

So I might come out with a long one tommorow.

And also sorry if there wasn't any emotion in Dream's POV..

I was just really tired.

Anyways I hope y'all have a great day/night!
❤️

You matter
You're enough
God loves you
I love you

♡❦

-Nikko <3