Preparations

Hey ..so we are finally starting with the story ..😁🤗

Please tell me if you find a similar story to this anywhere .
This is solely my creation .

Well any guys here for reading 😁tell me ...
Well just out of curiosity ..if there are i really appreciate ..and would definitely like to know ..😁

........................................

Author's POV

It was a very special morning for Armani's and Mehrotra's today as Armani family was preparing for the 75th birthday of thier dadu and while in the Mehrotra family kashish Mehrotra was getting ready for the last fight towards justice and completing her husbands wish to win his last case .

3 years ago her Husband died  in the hospital and  took a promise from her to complete her masters in  LLM and fight his case on behalf of him.

The case was resumed till then .she completed her masters and was fighting for the case for 5 months now .Today was the last day of the hearing .

She was sitting in her room looking at their marriage photo and talking to him about being nervous and anxious about the day ahead and a little bit hidden confidence that was telling her she can do it .

She heard a knock in the door and there was khwaahish her daughter standing ..with tears looking at her mother .

"Aao beta come to your maa ..what happend"

Khwaahish  hurridely went there and engulfed her maa in a tight hug crying and telling her how proud she was of her maa and how lucky she is for a mother like her .

" Na beta I am the most luckiest maa to get a daughter like you ..who supported her maa in every way she could" kashishji said .

Khwaahish took the wedding photo and started talking to her father..
" You are looking na how your wife is making me all emo and proud of herself , I am sure if you would have been here you would have surely said to your wife, your kashu how proud you are of her"
(Kashu-kashish, khwaaush's dad used toh call his wife kashu .)

Then they soon talked a bit and khwaaish tried to cheer her mother and wished luck .
" I know you will win it meri maa ..ab yahi bethi rahogi yaa jaogi bhi khelogi bhi aur dhool bhi chatta kar aaogi"
Her mother chuckled on her daughters words.

Soon they went outside and With tears in her eyes khwaaish's grandma blesses her and wished luck for winning her son's case and did her
Aarti followed by letting her eat laddooo as it will be auspicious to eat something sweet.
Khwaaish's dadu also bkessed her with a lot of hope in his eyes .

Now everybodys eyes were here and there they all were searching for a certain saomeone .

Then khwaaish's eyes went to someone descending the stairs ..and there she stood the laziest memeber of house her lil sister .

" Di .. come on lets have breakfast and then mom needs to get quickly ready too ..we have to leave for court na " kunjan said .
Everybody face palmed themselves at her behaviour .

" kunji punji kitna soti hai re tu , time dekh ke baat kiya kar na" Khwaaish said .
( How much do you even sleep, look at the time and then talk)

"Aur rahi baat nashte ki toh tera nashta humne gareebon mien batwa diya" kashish ji said
( And about your breakfast that was distributed to poor) .

" Haan ..what?? ab ye mere pyaare Tum tum ka kya" kunjain said with a liittle bit of overacting .
( now what about my lovely stomach)

Abhilasha dadi smacked her on the head and said " ab apni ye nautanki band kar ..aur jaa wahan hotpot mien parathe rakhe hain" she squealed in happiness and went to eat .