Divu Is here 😁🤭

Heyaa!!! Friends 🙋‍♀️

Ik Ik y'all are upset with me ...for disappearing for such a long time .

I truly and deeply apologise for that 😔.

It's just that I didn't find any spark within me to continue writing .
But suddenly I had it within my arms again ..😍.

So here I am ...🙋‍♀️

Happy reading ☺️

************************

Author's POV

Kashish ji and Armaan dadu had led Armaani's to the seating area .
They were talking and remininscing about thier old good golden days .

Meanwhile khwaahish was in the kitchen attending to last minute cake decoration.

Suddenly she started to feel a person's presence behind her back and ignored it thinking it might be any of the helper.

But she got still in her place the next second as she felt warm deep breaths of a person on her ear .

That person started whispering huskily in her ear "kya baat hai Rani sa...well played .Par yeh aankh micholi mehengi pad jayegi aapko" He intentionally grazed his lips with her ear lobes.

Khwaaish's whole body was tingling with foreign sensations . Yet she didn't even feel an ounce of discomfort.

She instantly recognized whoose voice it was and blushed like a whole Tomato garden .

"Aap yahan?" She asked ever so innocently.
Trying her best to compose herself.

That was none other than Maahir .
He again bent down and whispered "Ab baniye mat ..aap pehle se hi janti Thi Yeh sab ..phir bhi apne mujhe andhere mien rakha ...agli mulaqat ke intezaar mien tadpaya ...ishhhh itni zaalim hain aap aur phir puch rahin hain 'Aap yahan' tsk tsk tsk".

She just couldn't face him after listening to this.
Her heart however was doing a little happy dance after all this .

"Mujhe lagta hai aap ko bahar sab ke paas rehna chahiye" she managed to say with great difficulty .

"Aur mujhe lagta hai mien jahan rehna chahta hun ,mien bilkul wahin hun"He said .

She was all Hot red from head to toe now.

"koyi aa gaya toh sab kya sochenge "
"Aap jayiye na "
She was hoping maybe he will listen this time .

But to her dismay his next sentence stirred butterflies inside her "Toh aap bhi aayiye na ,aap ke bina waise bhi mera saara man yahin laga rahega" .

"Ji ...ji woh mien bas yeh khatam karke Aayi "
She knows she can't stay alone with him for a longer time in the kitchen no matter what her heart says .

So ,she only had one chance to be in his presence that would be outside with everyone .
But she couldn't ignore the fact that she needed just 5 more minutes with her cake .

Thus,she had to send him half heartedly .

Maahir also just hummed and started walking towards the door out of the kitchen .
Then he stopped for a second turned back and said "Jaldi aana ,zyada intezaar mat karwana Rani sa".

She shyly blushed and nodded in yes.

--------------------------------------

Mahhir's POV

We all met the Mehrotra's and honestly they seemed quite nice to me .

The bond and friendship between both the dadu's is commendable.