Preparations part ll

Author's pov

In Armani Mansion Everybody was elated and excited to celebrate the birthday of their Dadaji who is such a cutie pie🥰.His most favourite grandchild is Maahir .Infact he is dear to  everyone as he is  the
First one .All of them were now having breakfast after the morning aarti in the Dining area except Maahir .Who left early for office and to make sure the birthday party preparations are going on ekdum Zoron shoron se ( With full enthusiasm.)

Later, Maahir ke teeno chachundar will also join him I.e. Meeta Maan and Shaan.

"Toh chalo ab sab bata bhi do kya karne wale hain Aaj "
Everybody was silently eating thier breakfast when they heard Dadaji speaking .

"kya kya karna hai papa ..kaam pe jaana hai aur kya apko toh pata hi hai na apka bada pota kitna sakt hai kaam ko lekar" As soon as Vinod his son said his face fell a little and he said"Arey mera janam hai din bhul gaye kya sab ,kal raat ko bara baje iss buddhe ki neend tod ke bada hass rahe the dekhna ye dekhna wo aisa waisa ab kya hua" Dadaji said .

"Par dadu apne hi toh bola Uski koyi zarurat nahi hai ab aap budhe ho chuke hain bache nahi rahe ...toh achank bachpana kaise jaag gaya ..aur hummare badhon ne humien humesha badon ki ichhaon ka palan karna sikhaya hai toh humne aapki hi baat man li aur jaise ki apna kaha tha .."(You said you are an elder now not a child and now what happened to you ...we are just listening to our elders only as you taught us to always obey the elders😅) Shaan spoke .
Then Maan continued " Apne yeh bhi toh kaha tha na dadu itni takleef mat lijiye app log toh humne nahi lee" .(You said not to trouble ourselves we are not )
Everybody started laughing out loud .

"Ye Galat baat hai aap sab mere dadu ko kuch mat kahiye unhone mana kardiya isska yeh matlab thodi hai hum sab unka janamdin nakaar denge "
(You all dont say like this just because he refused out of respect dosent mean we will ignore his birthday.) Meeta said .
"Now That's like my grand daughter "Kamalji said with a wide grin and then meeta continued "Chaliye Dadaji come you want to celebrate na so let's celebrate by giving you some time and space " And everybody hooted making dadaji frown .

"Ab bas mera Maahir hi hai jisse mujhe kuch umeed hai hmm...😏"(Now I have expectations from my Maahir only)
Dadaji spoke while rolling his eyes .🙄

        ............................
While In the office Maahir was in his cabin  deciding the menu for tonight's party and most of the things were done by him except the cake which was the responsibility of chachundar's .

He left the office for reaching the banquet hall for checking all the preparations and decorations alongside messaging in the group his chachundars made .

Maahir:
Is the order of cake placed🤨.

Shaan:
Not yet

Maan :
We are still confused about from which  bakery to order 😞

Maahir:
Y'all are bunch of useless children . I need everything perfect .
Leave your phones and make use of your dot sized brain once .😡

Meeta:
Bhai relax everything will be on point .Just give us some time we will do it soon

Maahir:
Y'all better other wise you know na I can block something precious.

Maan:
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh ....Nooooooo🤯

Shaan :
Not our cards bhai not our cards 😩

Maahir:
😎

        .............................

Maahir soon reached the venue and was instructing and taking care of everything personally as he loved his dadu too much he cannot let anything happen wrong .
He was checking through his e-mail when he suddenly got an invite for tomorrow night's success celebration party from Khwaaishmehrotra💞@gmail.com and he wondered who that will be .  I like the name though -he thought in his mind.