Reunion🤍

Good Night people...

It's 2:00 and I have just started writing this chapter ..
So as my theory exams are over and well...practicals are still remaining ..

Today I also came to my Nani's house .

Trust me I am loving it here ....

All the elders went to sleep ...we younger clan sat on our respective phones .

So here I am .

Happy reading 🤗

××××××××××××××××××××××

Author's POV

*In the Armani Mansion*

"Ahaaahhaaaaaa"
Someone was dramatically crying and making a scene in front of a whole family at the dinner table.

"Ab bas bhi kar , khana zeher kar rakha hai tune" Shaan spoke.

Then he made a crying frown face .

To which shaan just royally ignored him.

"Ab dekhna teri maiyat pe bhi nahi rone wala hun mien" Maan says like..it's so serious.

"Haan , mat rona aise meri aatma ko shanti mil jayegi" Shaan spoke.

He then whined and banged his head in the table.

And beacuse he was sitting next to meeta ...The last rasgulla which was kept for her ...
Fell out of her hand and straight dropped on the floor creating a mess.

" Ahaannnaa....Bhai yaar saza mujhe kyun mili..mera roshuugulla..."
Now it was meeta's turn to whine .

" Mien tere liye aur le aaunga choti " Maahir says.

"Haan Haan mien toh kalmua hu" Maan says .

"Tu hai ,tereko pata nahi hai ..par Tu hai"Shaan says .

"O ji bas karo ab sab ..party de naal tyar hoke aao neeche " Saying this Dadaji went to get ready and a servant came and took all of thier Tea cups .

"Matlab mujhe insaaf nahi milega ...iss bade mote gorilla ke khilaaf koyi nahi jayega" Maan said being Dramatically upset and glaring at Maahir.

Nobody dared to say anything after Maahir's stare to them and Kept on leaving after completing thier tea.

Then  after Having Evening Tea they all left for thier respective rooms to get ready .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

*At Mehrotra's*

Their house was decorated with fairy lights and flowers .

The Cake and sweets were obviously prepared by khwaahish and that too of her father's favourite flavour.

The caters had arrived and were now setting the food in the hall area .

The welcome drinks were almost ready by Kunji ..as she is an expert and dreams to have her own Bar and Drinks place  someday .

Currently she is learning More advanced course of
Mixology along with hotel management .

The rooms and hall were fully Cleant ..Done and Dusted.

It was made sure that the bathrooms had all the necessities requried.

The Bin was kept empty and Medium sized extra Bin was installed to avoid overflow.

" Khwaahish Jaldi a mera bacha ...sab aane hi wale honge ". Kashish ji  screamed  while now placing the ready welcome drinks systematically.

 Kashish ji  screamed  while now placing the ready welcome drinks systematically