30.

"yuta are you sure?like really really sure?" The strong guy from earlier said as he looked at the neurologist who was supposed to be doing thier check up.

"I'm sure there's no other way we need to make them stronger or else we're never gonna be able to make it there"

"Yuta ok I agree that you're maybe right there but we haven't even told the other people here about going there how do you think they're gonna react?"

"Who said we're telling them?"

"What do you mean yuta I'm not getting a single thing! If we're not telling them then why are we making these kids do this?"

"Beacuse they'll help us "

"Why would they even help us?"

"Because we'll tell them so"

"And you think they'll believe us ?"

"Only if we make them"

"Be more specific!"

"Suho you're not getting a single thing dammit "

"Because yuta you're not fucking telling me . "

"We need more men to reach there and more brain right?"

"Umm yes ?"

"Then we'll just take them! "

"Have you lost it yuta? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"I agree that you had a brawl with that soenghwa kid but we can't get them into this they're JUST KIDS!"

"AND SO WAS I ! SO WAS I WHEN YOU DRAGGED ME INTO THIS! I WAS ALSO YOUNG AND I STILL AM! I'M OF THEIR AGE BUT YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I WAS ONLY 16 WHEN I WAS DRAGGED INTO THIS MESS ! SO TELL ME NOW HOW ARE THEY SOME KIDS;"yuta yelled as his breathing became heavier because of the yell.

"Yuta we both know it's not anyone's fault right?"

"Ofcourse it always have been me right?"

"Yuta -"

"Suho I agree that you're like an older brother and believe me I respect you but if you're not going to help me please get out"

"What's even your plan yuta?"

"For now leave that to me and Ryan"yuta said as he looked at the doctor who was looking at them with a smirk

"Why is he looking like that? Yuta what are you going to do?"

"Something which is actually good for both us and them!"

.......

Seonghwa was sitting by the tent he was told to wait as his body rocked on the seat he was given.
His hand were clutching tightly onto the letter as his other hand caressed the pendant on his neck.

He had stopped crying few hours ago because his eyes were already too swollen now and if he shed more tears he's afraid his eyeballs will roll out.
He didn't had Lunch.
He wasn't even in the mood to eat and if he would try to take a bite he would instantly feel nauseous and would throw up.
Even his injuries were not any near to improve and he wasn't still not able to understand why he and his friends were not allowed to go where other refugees were there.

Maybe it was to ensure thier safety until they are checked but his heart told him to not get this check up.

Soon he saw his friends walking towards the waiting area where he was sitting as he quickly looked away not in the mood to even look at them any sooner.
Soon he felt them sitting beside him and there was absolute silence.
No one talked to each other and only the sound of their breathing was able to be heard.