TWENTY-FOUR

Hyun-suk Yang, YG Entertainment... is he Jennie's big boss she mentioned? How come he knows where I'm staying? The door of the elevator opens, I looked up and stared outside, just before the door closed I use my hand to block it.

I got out of the elevator and start walking again. Am I being followed? Media play... I need to search on that.

Then I heard guys shouting with excitement, I followed the voices then stopped on the glass door, I saw my crew playing table tennis.

As I was about to open the glass door, I felt a vibration on my pant pocket.

I grab my phone and saw Jennie's text.

Today, 3:45 PM - Nini ❤️

"Lili, I'm on my way there to you. Do you want to eat out or we just call room service? 😘"

Should I tell her? She did promise me that she'll handle everything and that I shouldn't let go.

I'll hold on to that.

Today, 3:50 PM

"Can we eat at the restaurant of the hotel or call room service? I'm with the guys, they're playing table tennis."

I entered the room, "Boss!" All of them except Bambam and Ten bowed ninety degrees.

I rolled my eyes at them, "You're making me feel like a mob boss. Quit it."

Bambam and Ten were laughing while my football buddies gave me a peace sign.

Today, 4:00 PM - Nini ❤️

"Of course! Anywhere is fine as long as I'm with you 😘"

I smiled after reading her text.

I can do this.

I need to be strong for us.

I took the risk.

I know what I got myself into, when we gave our relationship a second chance.

I released a deep breath when I saw a billiard table.

"Bam, want to play nine ball?" I asked him.

He nods while we head over to the table.

I let Bambam take the first hit.

While waiting for my turn, I saw Jin and Namjoon trying to get a stuffed animal using the claw machine.

"Lisa, your turn." Bambam said.

From ball number three to seven went in, but I couldn't shoot ball number eight.

I heard Jin cussing while Namjoon would laugh out loud and teasing him.

Bambam shot ball number eight, but couldn't shoot ball number nine.

"Shit, it didn't even went in."

I smirked at Bambam, "Sorry, buddy. Get ready to set the next rack."

I shot ball number nine.

"Ten, you up?" I asked him.

He nods, grabs Bambam's billiard stick.

Then I saw at the corner of my eye, Jin backing up then running and slamming his thigh on the machine.

Namjoon just kept laughing until he's laying on the floor catching his breath.

"Jin, you're supposed to use the joystick." I said.

Jin pointed at the claw machine stuck while holding a stuffed animal.