𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙪𝙨

Azlan woke up early on her first day of university, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. He carefully chose her outfit, wanting to make a good impression on her first day. As he walked into the lecture hall, he could feel the buzz of anticipation in the air.

Taking a deep breath, Azlan found an empty seat near the front of the class. He could feel the eyes of her fellow classmates on her as he settled in. The professor entered the room, and the class fell into a hushed silence.

The professor began the class by introducing himself and welcoming everyone. Then, he turned to the students and said, "Now, let's take a moment for each of you to introduce yourselves. Tell us your name, where you're from, and something interesting about yourself."

Azlan's heart started racing as he realized it was her turn to speak. He stood up, feeling a mix of nerves and determination. "Assalamualaikum, everyone," he greeted her classmates with a warm smile. "My name is Azlan, and I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Something interesting about me is that I love playing the piano. It's been a passion of mine since I was a child, and I enjoy composing my own music."

As he spoke, Azlan could feel the eyes of her classmates on her, some nodding in interest. He took a moment to scan the room, noticing the diverse group of students from different backgrounds and cultures. It made her feel both excited and humbled to be a part of such a dynamic community.

After he finished her introduction, the class erupted into applause, welcoming her warmly. Azlan felt a sense of relief and gratitude as he took her seat, knowing that he had made a positive impression on her first day.

Throughout the rest of the class, Azlan listened attentively, eager to learn and engage with her new classmates. he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement for the journey that lay ahead in her university experience.

      ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙃𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚........

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢.𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨. 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨! 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙯𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙯𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮...