𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Oscar offered him a glass of water. Then say with concerned expression

"What are you going to do next, Azlan? Have you thought of anything?"

Before that, Azlan said something, tears came out of Azlan's eyes, then Azlan spoke in his trembling voice

"When first time I came to this country, I didn't know anything. I didn't know where to go, who to ask for directions, or who to seek help from. But my God showed me the way, my God helped me when I came to this country. Whenever I didn't know what to do, and even now, I still don't know what I will do, but my God is the owner of a very kind heart. He can't see His servant sad He will help me, inshallah.. i am---
He tried to speak further, but he was choked with tears.

"You can't even lie to your mom, then what are you going to tell to aunty, Azlan?"
Oscar furrowed her brows as he was worried about her friend.

"Oscar I don't know what to do I can't tell my mom about all this because her health is already not well, and if she hears this, it might make things worse. My mother will call me back to be with her, and you know, it's my dream to pursue higher studies."
My dream has been shattered. what did I do wrong to that girl? I don't even know her name fully. She got me expelled from the university"

"Azlan, go back to the university and talk to the head principal. Who knows, maybe they will give you permission to let me study again. go tomorrow and try"

"Yeah I will try"

"Azlan, Elora did so much wrong to you, but you didn't say anything to her. You didn't even try to explain yourself. It didn't even cross your mind for a moment to take revenge on Elora for this"

Azlan slightly smile then said.

"In Islam, seeking revenge or taking personal vengeance is generally discouraged. Instead, Islam encourages forgiveness, reconciliation, and seeking justice through lawful means"

"Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) taught forgiveness and mercy instead of seeking revenge. He forgave his enemies and treated them with kindness and love. His approach was always one of peace and reconciliation. His life teaches us the importance of love and forgiveness rather than seeking revenge."

"You know auther You'll be amazed when I tell you those stories".

1. During the conquest of Mecca, when the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) returned to his birthplace, he forgave the people of Mecca who had previously persecuted him and his followers. Instead of seeking revenge, he embraced them with compassion and granted them amnesty.

2. There is a famous incident where a woman from a rival tribe used to throw garbage on the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as he passed by her house. Instead of retaliating, he responded with kindness and patience, showing her the true teachings of Islam.

3. The Treaty of Hudaybiyyah is another example of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) choosing peace over revenge. Despite facing opposition and insults from the Quraysh tribe, he agreed to a peaceful resolution and signed a treaty to avoid bloodshed.

These examples highlight how the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) prioritized forgiveness, reconciliation, and peaceful solutions instead of seeking revenge.

"Wow! I'm completely blown away by what you just say!" Oscar said while looking at azlan with astonished expression.

"Dude, you've tell me what I couldn't express in words. Initially, I thought if you wouldn't take revenge from Elora, then I would take revenge on your behalf. But not anymore thanks bro"

"No worries, buddy. I've only been sharing stories about our beloved Prophet with you. And if you listen to his teachings more, you'll probably ask me to convert to Islam."