𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙎𝙄𝙓

Azlan sat comfortably on his couch, holding his phone close to his ear. He dialed his mother's number and eagerly waited for her to answer. After a few rings, his mother's warm voice filled his ears.

"Hello, Azlan! How are you, my dear?" his mother asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

Azlan smiled and replied, "I'm doing great, Mom! How about you? How's everything back home?"

His mother's voice softened as she replied, "Alhamdulillah, everything is going well here. Your father is busy with work, and your siblings are keeping themselves occupied with their studies and activities. We miss you, though. How's life treating you?"

Azlan took a moment to gather his thoughts before responding, "Life has been good, Mom. I've been keeping busy with my studies and work. The city is bustling with energy, and I've been exploring new places and making new friends."

His mother's voice filled with concern, "Make sure you take care of yourself, Azlan. Don't forget to eat well and get enough rest. And remember to pray regularly, it will keep you grounded."

Azlan nodded, even though his mother couldn't see him, and reassured her, "I promise, Mom, I'm taking care of myself. I've found a nearby mosque where I can pray, and I've been trying to maintain a healthy routine."

His mother's voice softened, "I'm glad to hear that, my dear. Remember, no matter where you are, Allah is always with you. Keep your faith strong, and everything will fall into place."

Azlan felt a wave of comfort wash over him as he replied, "Thank you, Mom. Your words mean a lot to me. I'm grateful for your love and support. I miss you and the rest of the family. InshaAllah, I'll visit soon."

His mother's voice filled with warmth, "We miss you too, Azlan. Take care of yourself and stay connected. Call me whenever you need to talk or if there's anything I can do for you. May Allah bless you, my dear."

Azlan's heart swelled with love and gratitude as he bid his mother goodbye, "Thank you, Mom. I love you. Assalamu Alaikum."

"Wa Alaikum Assalam, my dear. Love you

            𝘼𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮

Azlan was walking towards the university campus and was praying in his heart that he wouldn't run into Elora on the way. Oscar was also there, reassuring Azlan not to worry and that he was with him. Elora wouldn't do anything.

The thing that Azlan was afraid of, that's what happened. When someone called azlan from behind, Azlan and oscar turned around to see Elora and her friend  Lorelei Azlan get shocked and his heart started racing with fear.....

"Ohh hello Azlan, how are you"? Elora said hi and extended her hand for a handshake, but Oscar ,who pushed away Elora's hand,

Yahhh---

Before this, Elora said something and Auther spoke first, "Elora, for God's sake, stop bothering Azlan. Neither did Azlan take revenge on you for that spy thing, nor did he say anything to you,"

"Oscar, can you mind your own business. Why are you getting involved and acting like Azlan's mother? This is between me and Azlan. Don't interfere too much. Otherwise, just like I got Azlan expelled from university, I will also get you expelled."

When Elora said all of that, she had a slightly smirk on her face.

Oscar was about to say something, but Azlan grabbed his hand and stopped him. Then, Azlan did something that shocked Elora and everyone else.

Azlan sat on his knees in front of Elora and clasped his hands together, then say

"Elora, you know that I don't usually talk to girls except for some important work, but today I am talking to you. You don't believe in any god , so I swear to you someone you love the most , I can't tolerate being bothered. For God's sake, I am very weak, I can't bear your cruelty, so please leave me alone. I have to build my future..... I have to success....  Elora, let me go. Let go of bothering me."

tears streaming down his face. His shoulders shook with each sob, his emotions pouring out uncontrollably. The weight of his sadness was palpable.

Azlan said all of that and immediately run towards the park.

"Elora, I had already told you that you were bothering Azlan too much. But, because of your revenge, you hurt Azlan a lot. There's still time, go and admit your mistake and apologize to him before it's to late."

"I did  really wrong with Azlan.so what if  He is a Muslim, he is stil human like me I'm going now to apologize to him from the bottom of my heart. I hope he'll forgave me".

Azlan sat on the park bench, tears streaming down his face. His heart felt heavy, and he couldn't hold back his emotions any longer. Elora, who had been bothering him earlier, happened to pass by and saw him in distress.

Elora's expression softened as she approached Azlan cautiously. "Azlan," she said gently, "I can see that you're really upset. I... I didn't mean to bother you earlier.l am truly sorry for the way I treated you and the false accusations I made. Calling you a spy was completely unfair, and I deeply regret it.

Azlan looked up, his tear-stained face showing a mix of sadness and frustration. "Elora, please stop bothering me," he pleaded, his voice trembling. "I'm going through a lot right now, and I can't handle any more stress."

Elora's eyes filled with empathy as she sat down next to Azlan. "I understand," she replied softly. "I didn't realize how much I was affecting you. I'm truly sorry for adding to your burden."

Touched by Elora's genuine apology, Azlan's tears continued to flow, but his sobs began to subside. "Thank you," he whispered, his voice filled with gratitude. "I appreciate your understanding. It means a lot to me."

Elora reached out and  placed a comforting hand on azlan's shoulder but stop ."You don't have to face everything alone, Azlan," she reassured him. "I'm here for you, and I'll do my best to support you through this difficult time."

Azlan's tears gradually faded, replaced by a sense of relief and the knowledge that he had someone by his side who cared. In that moment,

  ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
           𝘼𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙗 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯
                  (6:30)PM

Azlan: "(in prayer) Ya Allah, I am so grateful to you for answering my prayers. Today, Elora humbled herself and came to me with a sincere apology. I cannot express how relieved and thankful I am for this reconciliation."

"I had been carrying the weight of anger and hurt in my heart, but now, with Elora's apology, it feels like a burden has been lifted. I am truly grateful to you, Allah, for guiding her to realize her mistake and for giving her the courage to seek forgiveness."

"I understand that we are all human, prone to making errors, but it takes strength and humility to admit our faults. I am thankful that Elora had the courage to do so. It shows growth and maturity on her part."

'I pray that you continue to guide us both on the path of forgiveness and understanding."

(𝘼 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙯𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪)

Azlan: "(on the phone) Thank you so much for being there for me during my difficult times.You have been there for me during my tough times, and for that, I want to say a big thank you."

Arthur: "Azlan, it's always a pleasure to hear from you. I'm glad I could be there for you. What you're going through is not easy, and I want you to know that I'm here to support you in any way I can'.

"Your words mean the world to me, Arthur. Your words are very important to me. Your constant support and encouragement have given me courage and hope when I needed it the most. Your guidance has been invaluable in facing challenges. Once again thank you and Allah hafiz meet you at tomorrow in university inshallah."

"Yes bye Allah hafiz."