𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Azlan woke up early the next morning for fajr prayer. He quietly went to a corner of his room and spread out his prayer mat. As the first rays of the sun began to shine through the window, he started his prayer.

With each bow and prostration, Azlan felt a deep sense of spirituality and tranquility. As soon as the prayer ended, he sat down on his prayer mat, raising his hands. "O Allah, may my second day at university go well," he earnestly prayed. "Grant me the courage to make new friends, the understanding to succeed in my studies, and the strength to overcome any challenges that come my way. Show me the path of knowledge and help me make the best use of this opportunity."

As Azlan finished his heartfelt prayer, he felt a sense of peace. He knew he had placed his trust in Allah, and that He would help him in every difficulty. With renewed determination, he stood up from his prayer mat, ready to face the day ahead.

            𝘼𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮

i cleared my throat coughing her attention. Sister, could you please move aside a bit? You're in the middle of my way."

Azlan told a girl who was coming in the middle of this way because azlan needed to reach the university quickly,

When Azlan spoke to the girl, she got angry and turned around, and say  "Ohh mister , I have no interest in coming in your way. Can't you see that there's a fight going on here? If you're in such a hurry, then go through another route."
Elora said rudely

Azlan could just nod in response but mumble, "this girl is getting angry as if l've flirted with her."

Elora What happened? Who are you fighting with? A girl came from behind and placed her hand on Elora's shoulder while saying.

Nothing buddy, nothing happened. He ruined my mood for no reason. I was just peacefully watching the fight, and this guy tells me, "You're coming in the middle of my path, are you some Prime Minister that you're getting Late?"huh

Azlan shook her head in negative slowly,

Elora's friend Lorelei said, Elora look he's not even looking at us "Hey, dude, at least look properly. He's not even lifting his gaze."

"Hey, mister, at least lift your gaze. I am so beautiful, look at me properly!" Elora said while fixing her hair and dress,

Astagfirullah, sister. In Islam, it is considered a big sin to look at someone who is not permissible (non-mahram). That's why, no matter how beautiful you are, I cannot look at you. Aur even talk to you without any reason, Azlan said

What the fucking shit your are saying men "What does non-mehram mean,
Elora said in confusion

In Islam, "non-mahram" refers to individuals who are outside the permissible relationships according to Islamic law. It is considered a sin to look at or interact with them, Azlan said In detail to make Elora understand what non_mahram means.

I didn't understand whatever you said, but what is your name?
Elora said while looking at Azlan from top to bottom.

Azlan, he mumbled but enough for Elora to hear,

But it doesn't sound like an English name. Are you from Germany or another country?

No, I am from kuala Lumpur Malaysia and I am Muslim."

"If you live in Malaysia, why didn't you pursue your studies there? Malaysia offers excellent educational opportunities. Why did you come here instead?"
Elora said raised her brows in confusion.

"but the field I have chosen is better in  England for higher studies, that's why I came to this country to pursue it."

Whatever,

remember this today you ruined my mood. But if it happens again, I will.....
Elora said literally threatened him

Elora Why are you giving such a threatening message to an innocent person like azlan? You muslim boy go .. Lorelei said

What are you two doing? Are you bullying my friend?
They heard a voice from behind.When Elora and Lorelei turned around, There was a guy, maybe Azlan's friend.
That guy went to Azlan and stand beside azlan, and say

Azlan the girls didn't bother you, did they? Are you okay?

Don't worry, we didn't do anything to bother your friend. We were just talking to Azlan, right? Elora said

Yes, we are friends with Azlan, right? Azlan,

Azlan said nothing

"Stop lying, Azlan didn't befriend with girls because Azlan is Muslim."

"Azlan and I need to go to class. And both of you, don't bother my friend, understand? He doesn't talk to girls, that's why he didn't say anything to both of you".

"let's go Azlan we are getting Late for class"

When Azlan and Azlan's friend oscar are  leaving, Elora said, "Bye Azlan, we'll meet again, okay?"

Azlan didn't give a response to "we will meet again," but he did respond to "bye."

"𝙁𝙞 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝"azlan said before going.....

Elora slightly frown and said, Lorelei

Yes,

What does fi amanillah means?

Wait let me Google

Google say that fi amanillah means "I leave you in the care of Allah ".

(Auther is the friend that Azlan made on the first day of university.)

        At canteen

Google say, Allah is the name used in Islam to refer to the one and only God. Muslims believe that Allah is the creator, sustainer, and ruler of the universe.
Annie searched about Allah on Google and whatever Google told, Lorelei shared it with Elora.

Ohh, that means Azlan is Muslim and Allah is his god. all of Elora's doubts have been cleared! Now she knows that Allah is the God of Muslims and that Muslims have their own unique culture.

I don't believe in any culture or god it's all lie I hate those who believe in any culture   let's see what I will do with Azlan He becomes very religious, He was giving the definition of 'non-mahram' earlier, now watch, I will do something that he will see me with his own eyes.