𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

𝘼𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮

Azlan walks nervously through the bustling university campus, determined to address the false assumptions that have been made about him. He reaches the principal's office and takes a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Head Principal: (opening the door) Ah,  Come on in. What can I do for you ?

(nervously) hello Principal. I wanted to talk to you about something that's been bothering me. It seems like there's been a misunderstanding, and someone has wrongly assumed that I'm spying on others.

Head Principal: (fake surprised) Oh, really? That's quite a coincidence because I've also heard some rumors about you being involved in some suspicious activities. Please, have a seat. Let's discuss this.

Azlan takes a seat, his anxiety growing as he realizes that the principal also has doubts about him. He gathers his thoughts and begins to explain the situation, emphasizing his innocence and the lack of evidence against him.

Azlan: (anxiously) Principal, I swear I have nothing to do with any spying or suspicious activities. These accusations are completely false, and I have no idea why someone would think that about me.

Head Principal: (skeptical) Well, Azlan, it's hard to ignore these rumors when they've reached my ears as well. But I'm willing to listen to your side of the story. Convince me that these accusations are baseless.

Azlan: (determined) I understand your concerns, Principal. I'll do everything I can to prove my innocence. I'm willing to cooperate fully in any investigation or provide any evidence to clear my name. I just want to continue my studies without these false assumptions hanging over me.

Head Principal: (thoughtful) I appreciate your willingness to cooperate, Azlan. Let's take a step back and look at the facts. I'll conduct a thorough investigation to get to the bottom of this. We'll find the truth and ensure that justice is served.

Azlan leaves the principal's office with mixed emotions, feeling a sense of frustration that he's being wrongly accused, but also hopeful that the truth will prevail. He walks back through the university campus, determined to gather any evidence that could help clear his name and restore his reputation....

       ᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥

Azlan was heading home after his conversation with the principal, feeling a mix of  emotions, As he walked down the street lost in his thoughts, he accidentally collided with someone. Looking up, he saw a girl. She had a warm smile, but Azlan hesitated, knowing that as a Muslim, he typically didn't engage in casual conversations with girls. Calista, however, couldn't help but feel a secret admiration for Azlan.

Azlan didn't say anything when he bumped into calista . He simply apologized and continued on his way....

But calista kept looking at him until Azlan disappeared from her sight and say

"How can Elora do this with that boy? He is so innocent. And a nice and well mannered boy. I want to help him, but how do I do it?"

After thinking for a while,

Calista came up with an idea and went on her way to execute that idea.

         𝘼𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚

Calista,  who is the principal's daughter, went to her father. Principal was working in her office when calista  entered. Calista  seemed a bit worried and excited, and she looked at her father  and said, 

"Dad I want to talk with you urgently"...

"Yeah sure say I am all ears" The principal spoke and closed her laptop, turning her full attention to her daughter.