𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝘼𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 (𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚)

"Azlan, it's lunchtime! Let's go to the cafeteria."oscar told Azlan and put his books in his backpack.

Azlan said, " yeah I am really hungry I didn't have breakfast in the morning" he lick her lips, rubbing her stomach showing how much he is hungry,

"You always remember to pray Tahajjud, but you forget to have breakfast? Strange,"

"No buddy, I remembered to have breakfast, but I didn't have time, so I couldn't do it."

"Why did you do that"? Oscar's eyes have a perplexed expressions

"I was working on my assignment all night. Today was the deadline, but you had already submitted yours a week ago. But when I didn't complete my assignment, I forgot that I had to do one. I  remembered it at the last minute, I do it at overnight, so I woke up late and didn't have time for breakfast. That's why I come straight to the university."

"Ohh alright,  submit your assignment right after lunch then. Otherwise, sir Henry won't accept the assignment and he might leave after lunch , because he has another job to"

"Sir Henry has another job to . What job is it?" Azlan's face twisted in a puzzled expression

"His other job is that he is a part-time writer. And also a personal tutor".

" Woah woah",Azlan's eyes widened in disbelief as he get to know about Sir Henry's numerous part-time jobs. He was completely shocked!

"Let's go to the cafeteria right away before the pizza runs out! Cause, Auntie always brings very limited stock of pizza."

"Yeah come let's go"

As soon as Azlan and Oscar stepped out of the classroom, after seconds someone entered the classroom quietly.

"Lorelei, let's finish our work quickly before someone enters the classroom." Saying these Elora quickly headed towards azlan seat.

"Elora, look, I found Azlan's assignment. Let's not waste any more time and leave this class."

"Yeah, let's go quickly! It'll be fun to see Azlan's reaction when he realizes his assignment is missing from his bag."
Elora smile in victory......

     (𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢)

"Alright, now I've had lunch now I'm heading to quickly give my assignment to Sir Henry in the staff room. He should be there."

Azlan said and went towards his chair to take the assignment from his bag. But when he didn't find the assignment in his bag, he got shocked and said.

"Oh no! Oscar, my assignment is not in my bag. Where did my assignment go?"

"How is this possible? You placed the assignment in front of me and it can't just disappear from your bag like that. It must be in your bag, check it properly."

"no, The assignment is not in my bag".

"Oh no, buddy! If your assignment is not in your bag, how will you give it to the teacher? You might fail the midterms, and all your hard work from last night will go to waste."

"I don't care if my effort goes to waste, but if I fail in the midterms, it could lower my marks in the finals or I might fail altogether."

"Azlan, I'm not sure about the confirmation, but maybe I think someone has stolen your assignment and I know who that person might be."

"Who"

"It could be Elora"

"No Oscar ,I don't understand why Elora would do that to me. We don't know much about each other except name of each other's."