•|teaching|•

Week later......

Today is my first day of teaching. I woke up at Larrisa's alarm at 5am.
"Good morning Miss Belova "Larrisa gigled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Smile formed on my face.
" Oh Miss Weems" I said as my I cupped Larrisa's face with my hands.
" Love we need to get ready" Larrisa looked at the alarmclock and back at me. I groaned and stood up from the bed looking at my naked girlfriend who was strugling to get up.
"Ohh baby who did this to you" I asked as my hand reached for her.
She took it and stood up she walked closer to me and said " you my princess only you make me feel like this. " I gave her a loving kiss and asked "What should I wear?" Larrisa face light up and she walked into our closet and called " I have an idea but you need to come here." I listened to her and walked into the closet to see her holding a all white outfit and white heals.

" Baby you're amazing. I love it. " I gave her a gentle kiss before I got changed into my outfit. I went to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair i put it in a high bun.

When I walked out I saw Larrisa crying into her hands. I ran to her and asked " What happed, is everything okay? " I put my hands on her shoulders standing behind her. She calmed down a few moments later and said " My hair is mess I can't do anything with it " I took her hair in my hands and carefully started brushing it. In while I did Larissa's typical hair.
"Thank you darling. What woul I do without you?" I turned Larrisa around to face me and gave her kiss.
"Ohh baby you look amazing." Larrisa said as she gave me a hug. " Baby I need to go my classroom. My first leason starts in a 20 minutes but I don't want to leave. " I said as I let go of her with a sad expresion on my face. Larrisa didn't say anything for a minute before her face light up and she said " I will check on you in my free time and we can get lunch together?" I nodded, gave her a quick kiss and walked out. My first leason was with 1st year so it was going to be fun. I sat down on my table and waited for the students to come in.
Fee minutes later first students came in so i greeated them " Good Morning"
Some of them said it back and some smiled back. When everyone was in the class I stood up and said " Good morning guys I'm your new Chemistry teacher like you already know. Please call me Roxana. I would like if everyone of you would stood up and intruduce yourself." I pointed at the small girl in back who was looking lonely " you first darling" The girl stood up and said "My name is Lauren Reinholds. I'm 7 years old and my power is Telekinesis and mind reading" when she finished talking she sat down and I asked everyone else. I started teaching them about water. When suddenly Lauren raised her hand. " Lauren? " Lauren asked "can I use the restroom please? " I could say she was holding tears in so I nodded and she walked out. "Wait here I will be right back." I ran into the girls restroom and heard a sobbing so I didn't think again and opened every stall. In the last one I saw Lauren crying on the floor. I sat next to her and asked " what's wrong darling?" She didn't say anything just hugged me trying to calm down. I looked down at her when she calmed down a little giving her the courage to talk. " My mother died two weeks ago and my father abadonded me. " She started to cry again I took her hand and said " I understand you what you feel my mother died when I was at your age." She looked at and gave a hug we sat the a little longer and the walked back to class to see Larrisa talking to the students. I walked closer to her and whispered "hi baby" she blushed at my words. "Mm Hi. I wanted to check on you. Is everything okay?" Larrisa whispered looking at Lauren and back at me. " I will tell you later." I said in a low voice.
"Okay guys I hope you all enjoyed this class now you have free time." When I finished talking Larrisa took my hand and led me to my table. " What happed?" I looked at Lauren who was quitely sitting at the back and then said " Lauren's mother died two weeks ago and her father abadonded her when she needed him the most. Why didn't you tell me about it?"
Larrisa looked at me with teary eyes and said " I didn't want to worry you but now I regret my desision. We can talk to her after class fine?" I nodded my head and gave her a quick kiss and looked at Lauren saying.
" Lauren please stay after class." Larrisa sad down on my chair and I sat next to her waiting for the end of the lesson. Few minutes later the bell rang and I dismissed the class. Everyone told goodbye and walked out except Lauren who stayed behind.
"Did you want to talk to me? " Lauren asked holding tears in. " Honey I wanted to ask if you have anyone to stay with and tell you that if you needed help just come to me-" I didn't finish the sentence and Larissa said
" Or me. You can tell us don't worry."
She looked at us both and whispered
"No, I don't have anyone. Thank you Roxana and Miss Weems." I opened my arms for her. She immidiatly ran into my arms and started crying. "Shhh. It's okay I'm here" Larrisa hugged us both. We stood there for a while before Lauren said " Thank you both but I have class in five minutes so I need to go. " I looked her in the eyes saying " Okay. If you need anything I'm here or in Lar- Miss Weems's office fine " She nodded and walked away. I hugged Rissa and gave her a kiss. " I missed you. I know it was only 2 hours but still. " Larrisa smiled " I missed you too angel." Rissa looked me up and down as she asked " do you have more lessons?" I thougt for a minute before I answered " I don't have any leasons until 14:00 the 6th graders" Her face light up and she asked " Do you want to go on a lunch in Jerricho?"
"I would love to Rissy. " I whispered into her ear before I took her and and walked us out of the class. The whole drive to our favorite restaurant we sang every song we know from Lady Gaga. " I love you my lady" Me and Larrisa were sitting in front of the window talking about Lauren and what we can do for her. We agreed on that she will stay in school until someone from her family would be found. " But what if nobady will show up until the sociall worker will take her away. " Larrisa took my hands into her's as she said " Then we can adopt her. Only if you want to?"
"Of course I want to but lets wait if someone show up." Larrisa nodded in agreement. The rest of the day went good. Larrisa came check on me every now and then. Teaching the 6th graders was fun we talked about the periodic system more carefully then they talked before. I spend the rest of the day in the class until Rissa came for me and we went back to her office.
Now we are sitting on the bed looking on a houses because Larrisa's room for the two of us is small. " Baby what about this one? " Larrisa showed me a house 30 minutes away from Nevermore with two bathrooms, four bedrooms, open concept kitchen, dinning room and living room and a garage and laundry room.