Special Chapters: The "Walk" to our Forever 👰💍👰

"Mom, please! Gumising kana! Male-late tayo sa appointment natin oh! Nakakahiya dun sa photographer!" Issa pleaded while trying to wake Risa up from her 'deep vacation sleep'

"MGA ATEEEEEEEEEE! MAAAAAAAA! ANO BA?! ANDITO NA YUNG UBER!" Jill shouted at the other side of the condo for her sisters and Mama as well.

"Hala! Aalis na yung Pangga ko? Wait lang! Di pa ako nakakiss! Jillllll!!!! Huwag muna kayo umalis!" Risa immediately stood up, still half-asleep, as soon as she heard Jillian shouting but to her dismay, naka alis na yung Pangga niya kasama ang Tres Marias.

/Phone dings/

"Good morning, Mahal ko! Narinig kitaaaa kaso lang bigla akong tinulak ni Aika sa Uber kasi sobrang late na daw kami. I guess I'll have my kisses later? I missed you last night, love! Itong mga anak kasi natin sobrang clingy, nag bakasyon lang tayo, hindi na tayo pinatabi kasi kids time muna daw. Anyway, I love you so much, Mahal! See you later, beautiful! Have a great day ahead!"

Hindi mapigilan ni Risa yung pag tili after niyang basahin out loud yung message sa kanya ni Leni.

"Hay nako, magkikita naman mamaya pero parang ilang buwan di nagkita kung makatili. Magbihis ka na kaya, Ma? Late na tayo oh." Ianna said while she rolled her eyes to hide her kilig from how her Mamas love each other and still sweep each other's feet after years of being together.

"Che! Oo na nga. Sorry na kasi that I overslept. Si Leni yung human alarm clock ko dito eh. Pero sige na po, mag-aayos na po ako. Love you, kiddos!" Risa replied as she waltzed around the kitchen floors, giving each of her kids a peck on the cheeks and went on upstairs to take a bath and get ready for what she didn't know will be one of the best days of her life.

Team HB and Team GR have been preparing for this day, it is finally December 5th and the whole set up has been finalized. Issa got them earpieces na pwedeng e hide sa mga hairdos nila para di mahalata but at the same time would be helpful to them since they could communicate all the way.

Team GR took Leni to a "close and intimate" formal all-white party. They knew their Mama Leni would be hesitant to wear a white outfit for a party but since that's the "motif", it saved them from a lot of questions and suggestions for alternatives. She just wore the white outfit without doubts and even complemented the Tres Marias for the elegance and detail of the whole outfit, not having any clue na she's going to her own wedding while wearing her wedding outfit.

Team HB had to brainstorm this gimmick because knowing how their Mama Risa would want to spend all her time glued next to their Mama Leni, it would be hard for them to just whisk her away because of "some event", she would definitely reason with them and say 'no'. So, they went the extra mile and pulled the "can we make bawi" card on her to which she melted and agreed instantly. Agenda for today: family portrait sa park! Tapos dapat naka white sabi ni Issa para mag pop si Mother Nature. Being the fashionista in the family, Risa didn't even bothered to argue with Issa on the dress code. When Risa saw the white dress that her kids took out the cabinet for her, she was smitten and has no words to even ask where that dress came from and how it fits her perfectly. She just cried and smiled and cried some more with her kids, telling them how happy she is that she gets to have moments like this with them, not knowing that she is not just gonna have the moment with her children but also with Leni and her children.

"Oh ano na, Ma? Mag-iiyakan nalang ba tayo dito? Ang ganda-ganda ng makeup ni Issa sa'yo tapos ma wash away lang pala sa luha. Hahaha, my girls are so weird!" Kiko decided to break the little moment between the girls kasi nag sabi na si Jill na malapit na sila sa wedding venue.

"True ma! Kaya sige na... Alis na tayo because I can't wait to let you experience the most perfect day with us (and Mama Leni) hihihi" Issa said to Risa while wiping the tears all over her face.