Facts!!!

So much has happened since I started the FF, so I've just collected a few facts and put them here so you can see what could have been.

01. I've got the (later) names of Larkpaw, Amberpaw and some other cats I can't remember from a generator. I immediately fell in love with Lark___'s and Amber___'s names because they sound so beautiful. Especially Amber's. Lol, soon you'll see which names they get.

02. Larkpaw used to be a typical calico with mostly red fur, but at some point I changed her to a primarily black tortico. She was also short-furred, now she's rather medium-furred, but without appearing (extraordinarily) fluffy.

03. She also used to have just green eyes.

04. I got the Clan names from the very first fanfiction I wrote in 2015. The only difference is that the main Clan was LaurelClan and instead of RoseClan there was FlowerClan.

05. The first LaurelClan also had a leader called Eveningstar. I told ya she's ancient asf!!!

06. The borders used to be different. RoseClan lived there where LaurelClan is now, LaurelClan was there where SnowClan is now and RoseClan lives there where SnowClan used to reside. So MoonClan is the only Clan that has never moved.

07. Do you remember Stormpaw and Firpaw from the first chapters? They were new characters. Before them, there were two she-kits called Poppykit and Hazelkit.

08. Heatherleap's accident happened at the end of chapter 01 and she died in chapter 04 or so, I think. But I decided to change it and let her die later.

09. Originally, Motleycloud died too. Back then, she didn't seem like an important character to me. However, one day I randomly came up with her friendship with Finstrike, and from then on I knew I had to let her live. I mean, they're so adorable together (in a platonic way, mind you!)

10. Larkpaw and Amberpaw originally found out about their true origins when they were already six moons old.

11 Fernpool's accident wasn't planned at all in the beginning and she was supposed to be Larkpaw's mentor until the end. But I included the scene for the sake of drama. I'm actually glad I did, because the few training scenes with her were somehow so hard to write.

12 Larkpaw originally went back to MoonClan.

13. She also had an identity crisis once and wanted to become a medicine cat.

14. Flutter, Fennel and Aster didn't even exist in the beginning and Nettle, Blossom and Owl were Clan-born kits.

15. Lakepaw, Reedpaw and Elderpaw (and a bunch of other cats) didn't exist originally either.

16. That was the old cover

I think it was quite pretty, though I didn't draw it myself because I don't have enough talent for it, so I used special brushes

Tbh I didn't draw the new cover as well... only Larkpaw's fur and eye colour... *sigh*

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿𝘀ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ 一 𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥 🎉