Hareem

The atmosphere was all calm and serene however,Mir Mansion was filled with chaos and why not. After all,the first grandson Hashir Mir was returning back after completing his studies from London.

Hareem's pov
"Amma le aapne Chai mangayi thi",Hareem smiled and offered her grandmother a hot cup of tea,Naila Begum smiled and motioned for Hareem to sit beside her.

"Mashallah meri gudiya ne kitni achi Chai banayi hai,Allahpaak buri nazar se bachaye,Beta aaj toh tum bhot khush hongi aakhir tumhara shohar Hashir wapas aarha hai"

Astagfirullah,subah-subah kis Manhoos ka naam leliya,Tauba tauba.they all have gone bonkers if they feel I am delighted to hear about him coming back,he is a devil in disguise.I was and am better off without him.why the hell did Dada abbu had to tie us in a marriage,I can't tolerate that rascal even for a minute and they expect us to stay together for life.like yuck,he is so annoying and picky.I just smiled and gave a nod to amma.she really has a wrong perception about his dear grandson.

I took my leave from amma's room and rushed to get ready for my college.as I was descending down the stairs,I heard Badi ammi scolding Ashar because of using his phone during breakfast.

I smiled and went towards them,"Aagyi aapi,aaj toh  Mann main bhot laddoo phoot rhe honge aakhir Mera pyaara handsome,zaheen bhai aarha hai" I scoffed and glared at him,everyone knows about us.how we are always fighting with eachother but this little rascal has to tease me every second of the day.

"Manhoos bande ki shakl achi na ho toh muh se kuch acha nikalde,Tere bhai mai kaunse shehzad ke par lage hai jo main khush hu woh aarha hai.Badi ammi isse bole apni studies pe concentrate kare,hat wakt bas bakwaas karwalo baithke"

Badi ammi laughed and indulged me to sit.she passed me her ohh so yummy pancakes.After I was satisfied ,I stood up and took the keys to my  Rolls-Royce Phantom.

I mean atleast something good came out of this unwanted marriage,this was my wedding gift from Bade abbu and ammi

I mean atleast something good came out of this unwanted marriage,this was my wedding gift from Bade abbu and ammi.i got this while,he got his 2 year ticket to London school of economics.

I evoked my car and drove towards my college.i was completing my MBA degree,it was actually my last semester.my thoughts again wandered to Hashir.he had it really easy all the while,studying and enjoying in London while, I was always reminded that I belonged to someone.the imbecile didn't even have the decency to talk to me after our nikkah.

He completely cut me off after our marriage,I had last seen him 2 years ago.he never really called me.the least he could do was ask about my whereabouts after,all the sacrifices I had committed  for him.I am still bitter about my nikkah and haven't forgotten anything. I halted my car as I saw my college coming into view.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2 years ago)
Hashir's pov:

Baba I want to go and complete my further studies from abroad ,   infact I have  already enrolled for London school of economics .I just wanted to know if you guys had any problem.

Waleed Mir was stunned by the sudden request of his son,he was happy for him but he couldn't just send him away to a foreign country that too for 2 years.

"Beta aap yaha bhi toh apni masters Kar sakte hai,London jaane ki kya zaroorat hai?"asked Waleed mir

"Baba main yaha bhi Kar sakta hu lekin mujhe foreign concepts seekhne hai taaki hamari company aur aage bad sake,aur London school of economics bhot achi University hai and it's offering alot."replied Hashir 

Ok fine,I will talk to the family members and let you know but I can't promise anything,Hashir smiled and nodded.

All the family members had finished their dinner and everyone was sitting and chatting .

Waleed Mir told everyone about the sudden request of Hashir, everyone was happy for him but their grandfather had some other  plans for Hashir.

Arsalan mir told Hashir that he could go abroad but only on one condition.Hashir smiled and indulged him to say.

"Beta main chahta hu tum jaane se pehle nikkah krlo"

Everyone gasped at his sudden request and hashir couldn't believe his grandfather,for God's sake he was only 22.he couldn't ruin his life by marrying someone.

"Dada abbu yeh aap kya kehrhe hai ,main itni jaldi nikkah kaise Kar sakta hu.meri abhi padne likhne ki umar hai ",said Hashir

"Hashir miyan dekho tum toh hame chodke chale jaoge,kya Pata tumhari dadi aur hum 2 saal baad ho ya nahi.agar Bahar jaana hai toh nikkah krke jao warna yahi rukjao main bilkul ijazat nahi dunga",replied Arsalan mir

"Dada abbu aap yeh kaise shart rakh rahe hai,main kaise kisi se bhi shaadi krlu aur Mera college 1 week main start hai.itni jaldi nikkah kaise hoga aur Kaun krega mujhse nikkah",Hashir was becoming annoyed by now

"Tumhe bas nikkah karna hai baaki sab ham Bade dekhlenge"said Arsalan mir.even Naila mir,their grandmother had a scoff on her face.how could she let anyone become his grandson's wife and everyone in the family was  too confused as to what was happening.

"Abbu iski shaadi krenge kisse,itni jldi woh bhi .aakhir puri zindagi  ka sawaal hai",inquired Wajiha mir (Hashir's mother)

"Beta dulhan toh bachpan se hi ghar mai hai",answered Arsalan mir.Everyone was really confused now,who was he talking about.

"Abbu aap kiski baat krrhe hai?",asked Mahi mir (Hashir's chachi)

"Hareem" pointed Arsalan towards his granddaughter.

How was this chapter?what will happen next!?
Keep commenting and do vote!