Party-2

Hashir knew Hareem was getting more cranky because there wasn't any ice-cream on her table so he went towards the counter window and ordered a classic Vanilla with peanut butter crumbs and a Belgian chocolate chip ice-cream for both of them.soon the order was ready and he took the tray towards his beautiful cranky wife.

"Lijiye begum,aapke liye special Belgian chocolate chip,aasha hai ab aap hame maaf krdengi",said Hashir while smiling towards Hareem.

"Bakwaas mat Karo aur ice-cream idhar do",said Hareem while snatching the ice-cream from his hand.

"Phir badtameezi krne lagi ho,kabhi toh insaan ki trha rha kro.embarass krati rehti ho Har jagah.Jahil ladki",said Hashir with a glare.

"Main jahil hu? Kyu nikkah kra phir mujhse.mana krdete uss time jab Dada abbu bolrhe the.aur aisa hai apni shakl jaake dekho,kisi jangli bhalu se kam nahi lgte.balki mai uss bechare se bhi tumhe kyu compare krrhi hu,woh bura man jayega.rehnedo toh tum iss layak bhi nahi ho ki janwar se compare kru tumhe",answered Hareem with a sick smile on her face.

"Main bhalu ho,toh aapka kya khyal hai.mohtarma apni shakl dekhiye kisi lomdi se km nhi hai",smirked Hashir

"Tum phir shuru hogye,jao mujhe baat nahi krni tumse",told Hareem with a pout on her face.

"Acha na biwi,gussa toh mat hoiye.chliye jldi se ice-cream finish kriye .melt horhi hai,meri tarha",said Hashir while mumbling the last part.

He had just taken a bite of his ice-cream when Hareem held his spoon and said,"Yeh bhi meri hai,doosri leke aao apne liye"

"Nahi yeh tum nahi khaskti,mai tumhare liye doosri Manawatu hu",said Hashir.

"Nahi mujhe yahi flavor khana hai,tum doosri lelo.subah se biwi,begum,wife krhe ho.mujhse apni ice-cream bhi nahi share krskte.jao tum bekar ke shohar ho",told Hareem while glancing at the other side of the parlor and ignoring Hashir.

"Heer baccho jaise baatein mat kro,mai tumhare bhalein ke liye hi kehrha hu.tumhe dikhayi nahi derha isme peanut crumbs hai.agr tumhe kuch hogya toh.bas baccho ki trha muh phulakar baithjati ho,ruku mai tumhare liye strawberry lata hu",told Hashir while getting up to go and order her ice-cream.

She was still munching on her ice-cream when he returned and sat the cup near her.Hashir had started munching on his ice-cream too,while scrolling through his phone.he was deliberately ignoring her so to avoid further arguments.he really wanted to spend time with her but it seemed like she didn't acknowledge his efforts.

Suddenly someone held his index finger and started rubbing it.it was noone other than her cranky biwi."Sorry mujhe aise behave nahi krna chahiye tha,you were only looking out for me",apologized Hareem which made Hashir smile brightly.

"I am also sorry,subah ke liye.aise rudely behave nahi karna chhaiye tha mujhe tumhare saath",exclaimed Hashir.

Both were lost in eachother's eyes and nobody was ready to break the eye contact.suddenly Hareem's phone rang and she realized what was going on.she took her hand back and picked up the call.

It was Wajiha on the phone,"Beta jaldi se ghar aajao,taiyaar bhi toh hona hai"

"Ji tayi ammi mai bas aadhe ghante mai pohchrhi hu,Allah hafiz",replied Hareem while cutting the call.

"Hashir jaldi chlo,ghar pe sab wait krrhe hai",told Hareem

He just took his and Hareem's ice-cream cup and rushed towards his car.the couple made themselves comfortable and started the journey towards their house.