Sick-2

"ASHARRRR",screamed Hareem startling Hashir

"Hareem Mera Sar already dukh raha,cheekho toh mat yaar",said Hashir but it was deaf to her ears.

"Ashar woh picture abhi delete karo,wrna main tumhara bura hashar kardungi",yelled Hareem

Ashar just shrugged Hareem's words and looked at the picture

Aankhein khuli ho ya ho band,
Deedar unka hota hai
Kaise kahu mai o yaara yeh,
Pyaar kaise hota haiiii

Ashar sang this while placing a palm on his heart and ran away from there.Hareem's ears were slowly turning red due to shyness.Hashir who was watching this was surprised to see her blushing,he hadn't expected Hareem to blush because of him and somewhat he felt satisfied with her reaction.

"Heer kya hua,tumhare gaal tamatar ki trha laal horhe hai,Allah na kare Mera bukhar bhi toh nahi chdgya tumhe",said Hashir with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hashir zyada bakwaas karne ki zaroorat nahi hai,mai kuch bhuli nahi hu",said Hareem while passing a glare towards Hashir.suddenly Hareem stood up from the bed and started going towards the door.

"Heer kaha jaarhi ho?",asked Hashir as he didn't like the sudden coldness in his room and he had loved it when Hareem was caressing his head in her lap.

"Jahannum main jaarhi hu,chaloge?",said Hareem while passing a sick smile to Hashir

Hashir just rolled his eyes and pouted while Hareem had already exited the door.

Hashir pov
"Agar thodi Der ke liye ek bimar bande ke paas rukjati toh kuch hojata,Har wakt bas ladti rehti hai.atleast baithke baat hi krle.2 saal se isse dur tha and aisa lagta hai ise koi farak bhi nahi pada."

"Agar Maine koi call nahi ki toh isne bhi toh nahi ki.nikkah hua wa hai hamara,lekin yeh kabhi mujhe shohar ki tarha accept hi nahi kregi."

"kal bhi khud ice-cream khaane chligyi woh bhi Ashar ke saath matlb biwi ka shohar toh Margya haina,ha bhai hai Ashar  iska but still agr ham dono saath chlte toh baat krlete 2 saal pehle ke baare bcz I don't think so woh ghr pe iss matter pe baat kregi,aur meri ek call bhi nahi uthayi.jhhote muh puchna toh chodo mujhse, bnda atleast bata deta hai ki kahi jaarhe hai.mujhe itni fikar horhi thi ki Pata nahi khachligyi itni late".

I am literally blabbering at this point and I don't even know why.i realize that I shouldn't have said anything about divorce before we were even tied in this  pure bond and that somehow triggered Hareem and now she won't talk to me,even after 2 years.i don't think so she will get a divorce from me anytime soon because I don't feel too good about this decision and our family will never allow it because it has never happened before.maybe we should just give in and start acknowledging eachother as husband and wife because Allahpaak never makes a wrong decision,indeed he is the best and the matches are made in heaven!

I thought to go take a bath but I was feeling really weak and my head  throbbed  because of the fever,suddenly Hareem opened my door with a dash and stood there in all her glory.she had a tray in her hands.as she came near and put it side,I saw a bowl filled with chicken soup and breadsticks with a glass of water kept in it.i was surprised for a moment.the mighty Hareem had cooked a meal specially for me.

My eyes widened as she gestured me to eat it,"Meri liye hai?",I asked her

"Nahi pados wale bacche ke liye bnaya hai tumhe toh bas dekhane ke liye layi hu,lejau ab?",replied Hareem while swiftly picking up the tray.i gently held her wrist and said,"Accha na Heer mazak krrha tha naraz toh mat ho,accha mujhe please thoda sa apne haathon se khila do"

"Hashir bacche ho tum khud khalo,mujhe aur bhi kaam hai",replied Hareem.

I had this habit of eating from others whenever I was sick so I put on a sad pout and gave her my best puppy eyes,they always worked on her and wallah she agreed!

"Acha main khiladungi but uske baad tum rest karoge,thikh hai?",said Hareem

"Ji,Begum sahiba aap jo kahengi ham woh krenge,ab thoda sa khiladijiye",I said while throwing a teasing smile towards her.

"Bakwaas mat Karo aur khao",replied a blushing Hareem while feeding me.Suddenly we heard a knock on the door and it was Ashar,he was holding a bag from McDonald's.

"Heer tumne abhi tak khaana nahi khaya,kuch khalo bhot Der hogyi yeh kitchen counter pe hi rkha tha.maine heat up krdiya tumhare liye",said Ashar while passing a smile towards Hareem.

"Thankyou meri Asharfi,you're the best",replied Hareem while smiling towards him

"Heer main apne friend ke ghr project discuss krne jaarha hu,tum hona bhai ke sath?",asked Ashar

"Ha jao tum,mai hu idhr Hashir ke paas.dhyaan se jaana aur 8 baje se pehle wapas aajana,Bye",replied Hareem while still feeding me.

Suddenly the realization hit me and I snatched the spoon away from her hand.

"Hashir pagal hogye ho,abhi tumhare upar garam soup girjata.hadd hoti hai yaar jahalat ki bhi,apna haath dikhao lagi toh nahi",asked a worried Hareem.

"Yaar tum 3 baje se idhr baithi ho please kuch khalo pehle wrna tumhari tabiyat kharaab hojayegi"i said because she had been continuously taking care of me and had forgotten about her own meal.

"Main khalungi pehle tumhe khiladu,mujhe pata hai tum jab bimar hote ho toh Badi ammi khilati hai",replied Hareem

I stared at her in awe and told her to have her lunch and only a Lil
Bit of soup was left and I could have it on my own.she sat on my couch and opened her McDonald's bag,she started devouring her burger while I was staring at her like a gawk.suddenly she looked at me and asked,"Khaoge?"

I smiled and replied telling her she could have it and my stomach was full with the delicious soup.after finishing her meal she came and sat beside me and motioned me to go to sleep.i laid down and closed my eyes and soon sleep had eloped me.

I woke to the sound of ammi softly calling my name,I woke up and was about to speak when she hushed me and pointed towards the other side.i looked at the direction and was shocked to see Hareem sleeping beside me.she must have been tired and slept here.i smiled looking at her.she cared for me enough even after I had said all those things to her.i was even feeling good after the sleep because of the medicine and the soup.

Ammi after making sure I was fine went downstairs while I went inside the bathroom to take a hot shower. As I exited the room,I saw Hareem getting up from the bed.

She sensed my presence and asked if I was fine,I nodded my head and thanked her.

"Hareem thanks for today,I feel really better tumhari wjah se",I told her genuinely

"Thanks ki koi baat nahi hai,tumne bhi mere ankle heal krne mai help kri thi toh I was just returning the favor ",replied Hareem and exited the room.

I was just standing there dumbfounded and realized that we hadn't talked about our Nikkah again!

Here's another chapter you guys,do vote and keep commenting. I love reading your comments!

Btw let's keep a goal of 30 votes again,the next chapter will be up after the goal is achieved.

P.s. get ready for a blasting party in the next coming chapters!
Love you all💞