Dance

When both of them were entering the hall, Arsalan Mir spotted them and strode in their direction. He took both of their hands and went near the small podium they had set up to introduce the Mir heirs. Ashar was already standing there. The three of them reached the podium, and Arsalan Mir held the microphone and announced the next heirs of the Mirs. Nobody had seen the three kids before, and everyone was in a dilemma.

After the announcement, the party was in full swing. People were dancing and enjoying themselves. Soon it was time for a couples' dance. Hareem, who was engaged in a conversation with her phuppo and Abir, was suddenly approached by Kabir. She excused herself and motioned for Kabir to speak.

"May I have a dance, Hareem?" asked Kabir with a slight wink. Hareem had been waiting for her shohar to ask her, but he was rather busy with his old school friend Mirha. 'Abhi toh bada mujhe kehrha tha apni aakhe kholo Kabir has feelings for you,ab dekho khud Mirha ke saath ghoomrha hai.' thought Hareem. 'That cunning woman has feelings for him, and he doesn't even realize it.' If he didn't care, then there was no problem in dancing with Kabir.

Hareem politely nodded and smiled while extending her hand. Soon, both of them were on the dance floor. 'Ishq Wala Love' was playing in the background.

सुर्ख़ वाला, सोज़ वाला, फ़ैज़ वाला love
होता है जो love से ज़्यादा, वैसे वाला love

इश्क़ वाला love
हुआ जो दर्द भी तो हमको आज कुछ ज़्यादा हुआ
इश्क़ वाला love
ये क्या हुआ है? क्या ख़बर, यही पता है ज़्यादा हुआ
इश्क़ वाला love
अगर ये उसको भी हुआ है, फिर भी मुझको ज़्यादा हुआ
इश्क़ वाला love

Kabir held Hareem's hand gently, and when the chorus echoed, he twirled her around, making Hareem smile brightly. Both of them were dancing gracefully, but someone was consumed with jealousy; someone was burning inside. He didn't know why it was happening. His wife really didn't care about his opinions. She was dancing beautifully with a good-for-nothing somebody. He wanted her to feel the same rage, so he asked his old school friend Mirha to accompany him for the dance.

Hareem, who was already watching his moves, rolled her eyes. She knew he would do something like that. Honestly, she didn't care, but did she not? Hareem was feeling irritated at this point, but she didn't want Kabir to feel uncomfortable because of her, so she plastered a smile on her face and chatted with him. They talked about their upcoming internships and laughed at each other's jokes, which made Hashir mad. He wanted to know what they were talking about that made Hareem laugh with him.

Enough was enough; Hashir couldn't tolerate this anymore. Even though they didn't love each other, he couldn't see anyone touch his Begum, and on top of that, it was Hareem, his little firecracker. His eyes constantly wandered over to them. He couldn't control himself any longer and excused himself from Mirha.

He strode towards them and interrupted their conversation. "Excuse me, I want to dance with my wife. So leave her hand right now before I dislocate it," Hashir said with a sick smile. He gently took Hareem's hand and pulled her towards him, leading her to the center of the dance floor.

मेरी नींद जैसे पहली बार टूटी है
आँखें मल के मैंने देखी है सुबह
हुई धूप ज़्यादा, लेके तेरी रोशनी दिन चढ़ा
इश्क़ वाला love

झाँके बादलों की जाली के पीछे से
करे चाँदनी ये मुझको इत्तला
लेके नूर ज़्यादा चाँद मेरा यहीं पे है छुपा
छुपा हुआ