Volume 2 Episode 25

Saint Freya: 1767

______________________

UA: 450

________________________

Saint Freya almost somehow like boosted up immediately after Kush's ambush to Jinsei as Jinsei basically massacred one peerage and before that he knocked Issei down with sati but failed to Eliminate them since ORC rescued them along with the Second Peerage only to Rias.

Jinsei who singlehandedly Defeated two Dragon emperors without weapons and just HANDS..

________________________

Fu hua defeated yang in a VERY heated battle. For the first time as Fu hua actually saw yang beyond her strength as of now as she is now having thoughts of another disciple and her first one after 500 years.

Fu Hua: You fought well, Yang Xiaolong... Even made me use one of my Ultimate moves..... Rest for now....

Yang: . . . ...

Fu hau dashes away and then she is now at the top of the building and she somehow met Jinsei there.

(whoosh)

Jinsei; Hm? Fuka?

Fu hua: Jinsei.... It seems youa re done... but seriously you actually fought almost all of Kuoh..

Jinsei: yes... But only ORC pawn, Queen, and King remains and all of The Peerage of Sona Sitri...

Fu hua: I see... Maybe the rest re now fighting the others...

Jinsei; Indeed...

As then they went on and they are now heading to the area as then he separated with Fu hua only to almost get hit with a hammer

(HWOOOSH!)

Jinsei: Hm?

(DINK!)

Jinsei then got hit but his head has some geometric lines and he flew alittle and saw a huge woman with the hammer.

Elm: HAAAAAHHH!

Jinsei saw her now about to slam her hammer but Jinsei just back flips and kicks it as to parry it..

(WHOOSHMM!)

(BDSZZMMMM!)

Jinsei: WHOOPS!)

As then Elm stumbled back alittle and then Jinsei just being Monkey took a Rock and just threw it at her

(WHHIMP!)

Elm: WHA-

((BRRKK!))

Elm: GAH-

Jinsei; AHAHAHAHAAH! OMG AHAHAHA

Elm: DAMN YOU JINSEI

Jinsei: OOOHKKAY BIG GAL IS ANGY!