Volume 4 Season 1 Ep 2

The Strong presence sensed by Jinsei within the training as even from far away from where Finira was as Jinsei sensed her presence but t s strong yet faint....

Jinsei(Mind): There is no way right... No... You killed Her Jinsei!

(SLAP!)

Jinsei double slapped himself on the face to wake himself up and then he then said to himself after the training as his sweat is trickling down...

(Fwip)

Jinsie: Hm..?

Jinsie then looked up and sees Kiana as she smiled or rather smirked as she placed the towel there as she is also on the same boat when she is also working out  and also her sweat is also trickling down on her body which then..

Jinsie: Fuck... Your Sweaty look looks hotter by the day..

Kiana: Oh my? Is my Jinsei getting stiffy?

Jinsei: Oh please.......

After an Awkward Silence and then Jinsei just deflates as he just admitted the truth and then he said the truth..

Jinsei: yes.. I got stiffy..

Kiana: Oh~?

Jinsei: Heheheh I mean..

Kiana; Hheheeh~ You always see me sweaty JinJin~! I mean We even had Sex like Multiple times almost exceeding 70 rounds..

Jinsei: heheh~ You can take that Stamina off Girly~

As then they smirked and they are giggling and they re interrupted by someone new in the Place and Jinsei Recognized the person..

Jinsei: O- OHH!!! 

______________________

Vera Emiya Murata

Rank: S

Age: 26 Years old

Abilities: Lightning and Heal

Weapon: Dual swords and a Lance