Volume 4 Season 1: ep 11 (Countdown 2)

(BZMM BOOOM BOOM!)

While then Jinsie is fighting the three girls or the Bambis as Jinsei then later felt a Chill on his nerves and he then later saw that Candice is now charging to him and then he then parried her hard while then..

(CLANGG!! BROOOMBOOM!)

Candice: GHKK!!!!

(BOOM!)

Jinsei: JAMADA!!!!

Jinsie dashed in and elbowed her so hard and It sent her to a skyscraper..

(BAAMM!)

Candice: GHHHAAGHKK!!!

(BOOM!)

Jinsei then later takes another stance as the uneasy feeling on his nerves are getting stronger and he then later saw the other ones now changing their forms now and then..

Giselle: AZHALBIORA!!

Meninas: PORIPORA!

Lilloto: GAVAEL

(WHOOSH HOOSH WOOSH!)

As Meninas then got in first as she transformed her construct weapon into a long Kind of a barbell and Jinsie Just Then dodges and he parries alot of her shots while they are on it..

(CLANG BDZM CLANG CLANG!)

Lilloto: Spork..

(WHOOMM CLANGG SHINGG!)

As then a chomper like  bullet is shot on Jinsei and He just kicks Meninas so hard and gets away from the projectile's way and even blocked the next attack while on it...

(BDZMM BDZZZZZZTT!)

Jinsei: GHRK!

(BDMMM!)

Jinsei was thrown to a building again then Giselle summoned some Skeleton like Creatures and it is now chasing Jinsei around while then he later slashes it down..

(SLAHS SHNGKKK!!)

Giselle: WOW!!!

(WHOOSHM!)

Jinsei then later is now on analyze mode on their abilities and he then saw how similar they are which also confirms Bambietta's claims on him..

Same kind of white uniform 

And some way they can be similar as they can construct anyweapn of their choice in this kind of mode he is in...

Jinsei(Mind): They can construct any weapons out of their own powers and there shrift and then what something above gave them... But I feel like something is off on this mode when I use it...