Volume 4 Season 1 Episode 6

As When they re getting ready for the Shibuya Mission,  Jinsei and the Other are now getting ready to be deployed there as then...

(Clack Clack clack clack)

The Hallways of the Hyperion battleship, As One male is now walking into the hallways into the Command center and Himeko is there in her battle suit and then said...

Himeko: Welcome back, Captain... How is the Hyperion View for you..?

Ishmael: The last time I walked in here is when We head for Brazil...

As then Ishmael then Placed his captain's Hat on his head and he is getting ready for the launch and he then looked over and said..

Ishmael; Now as all of you the last time we are here and operating this flying base is since the Mission in Brazil.. And now we are going little nearer... But it seems we are on Mid High Altitude as we fly over there to provide aid and also Firepower on the ones who are going to be on the Battlefield... 

All Crew: YES CAPTAIN!

???? What are the Briefings sir?

Ishmael: There is a Possible multiple magnitudes of Herrscher level enemies in Shibuya.. We need to be Efficient enough to even Go to battle with the Herrscher's... Remember We keep the Damage as Manageable as possible.. We dont wanna do the paper works do we?? Immortal blades?

Durandal: hai...

Ishmael: Alright then We are all operational?

Rita: hai..

As Then Ishmael gave out the order now and he then pressed something on his cockpit when then he announced..

__________________________________

(Ishmael: All Operators systems are good for Go.. We are leaving in  Five minutes)

Jinsei: It seems we are now leaving soon..