002

3rd April
13:00
London, United Kingdom

"ugh, Relle why don't you just stop calling?" Amora says to her ex, Tyrelle, who keeps calling her.

"babe" he says and she laughs.

"piss off" she chuckles as she ends the call. she goes on Instagram and searches 'Duke Dennis'. She sees his account pop up and stares at it for a few seconds before tapping the 'follow' button. she facetimes Loren who picks up quickly.

"good morning darling" Loren says and Amora smiles.

"I just followed that Duke guy. I wanna see what he's about" Amora says. "he was feeling you babe you better link him before he leaves" Loren responds and Amora laughs.

*ping*

she sees the notification at the top of her screen. 'Dukedennis is now following you'. she clicks on it and starts DMing him.

decided to pop up first since you've already made your efforts

he responds

I'll reply to you if I wanna reply to you

very clever, I'll give you a round of applause for that.

Wyd today? I needa try the best restaurant in London

allow me to show you the city. dress very classy. I'm taking you to sexy fish tonight

I've heard that's more than a first date. more like a couples' place.

true, but it's one place you have to try before you leave London. Plus I want to show you what I'm worth 😙

you're dangerous too Amora, we might just be alike

send me your hotel I'll pick you up at 18:30

she goes back to talking to Loren. "my bad sis, me and Duke are going to sexy fish tonight now" she says and goes to the site to make a reservation.

"SEXYFISH!? THAT'S SO NOT A FIRST DATE PLACE" Loren shouts.

"SHHHH I knowww but it's my favourite restaurant. plus is it really a date?" amora asks.

"don't be dumb amora" Loren says, half jokingly.

"goodbye bitch" Amora responds, jokingly as she ends the call

- 17:00 -

After Amora has showered she moisturises her skin and then starts on her makeup. She goes live and puts her phone on a tripod. "hello everyone I'm getting ready for dinner right now" she says and waves at the camera. she finishes up on her makeup before picking out an outfit. after she's done she ends the live before getting dressed.

she sprays on a fragrance and goes downstairs. she takes some pictures of herself and sends them to the girls

the girlsss 🤪

thoughts?

malia
fuck me rn

Loren
getting laid tonight!!

I am not sleeping with some random American guy 🙄

she puts her phone down and heads out of the house. she gets into her car and puts the address into the sat nav. She starts driving and puts on some music. She sings while she drives. she checks the sat nav again. "20 minutes. not bad".

when she finally arrives she looks around and only sees houses. "must be Airbnb" she says and gets out of the car. she approaches the door number and rings the bell on the gate.