047 🌶️

Amora and Duke go into his room. She sits on the edge of the bed and he stands in front of her. She opens up his jeans and pulls them down.

He leans down to kiss her and she lays back on the bed as he pulls her jeans off. She takes off her top and he kisses on her neck. She gets up making him sit on the bed and gets on top of him.

"You wanna do some freaky shit with me?" she asks and he looks up at her. She smiles and he nods. "Don't stab me or some shit tho" he says and she laughs, pushing him so he lays down. she leans to the bedside table and gets her headscarf, holding it up in front of him.

"oh hell nah" he says and laughs. "There's no option" she says, blindfolding him. She gets her other scarf and ties both his arms to the bed , he allows her to do it. "My safe word is Peanuts" Duke jokes and she giggles, shaking her head.

She kisses on his neck, placing soft kisses all the way down and runs her hand down his chest. She keeps trailing her hand down and runs over the outside of his boxers. He moans softly and she pulls his boxers off.

She slides her hand down his length and he shakes his hair out of his face. she moves his hair out the way and pecks his lips. "relax... i've never done this before either" she says and smiles.

she places her lips on his tip and slides them down to the base. she lifts her head back up and swirls her tongue on the tip, pushing her head back down again. He groans at the feeling of her warm mouth. She slides her hand and mouth up and down his length and looks up at him.

He moans and moves his wrists around. She keeps bobbing her head and he moans. "Fuck... i hate not being able to see you". He nuts on her face and she keeps sucking on it.

He moves around even more and she keeps sucking, speeding up the pace. He moans and she takes her mouth off of it and just uses her hand. More but shoots out of him and onto his stomach. "Fuckkk.. I- Fuck" he groans.

He throws his head back as she keeps going, using her hands and licks the tip. "Damn I- Fuck... Wait stop" he moans as he nuts again, this time way more than before.

He keeps nutting and she bites her lip, licking his tip. "Once my hands are free imma fuck you so hard" he says and she laughs. She gets on top of him, sliding her panties down.

"I wanna touch you so fucking bad" he says and she kisses his neck. she leaves a hickey on the side of his neck and then kisses his lips. He kisses her back as she lines his tip up with her opening.

She pushes herself onto his whole length and he moans into the kiss. She sits up and starts bouncing slowly, putting her hands on his chest.

She puts one hand around his neck as she bounces and she moans softly. She bites her lip as she continues to bounce and he moans. "You're so fucking wet- fuck" he groans and thrusts his hips upwards.

She throws her head back and bounces faster, squirting on his stomach. He moans and nuts in her as she keeps bouncing.

She moans and bounces faster, allowing his whole length to slam into her. she lays on his chest as she bounces her hips and soon orgasms.

He moans as she slows down the bouncing and changes position. She turns around so her back faces him and slides his length back into her. As she bounces she feels his legs start shaking and she bites her lip.

She bounces on him, holding onto his legs for support. "Oh shit- Fuck Mama" he moans and she moans too, loudly. She squirts on him and keeps bouncing, feeling her juices squirt out of her. She feels her ass get slapped really hard, realising Duke had freed himself from the scarf.

He holds onto her ass as she bounces and she orgasms, slowing down the bouncing. She turns to face him again and he flips them so he's on top.

He spreads her legs until they're almost in a split and slams into her, removing the blindfold from his eyes. She moans loudly as he thrusts at a quick pace. She attempts to close her legs and he slaps her thigh, leaving a red mark.

She moans and her eyes roll back. He puts his hand around her neck, lightly squeezing as he fucks her. Her legs start to shake and she squirts, moaning loudly. "I can't take it anymore" she moans, as her head starts getting light.

He goes faster and deeper and she orgasms, arching her back. He turns her over and makes her arch. "I- Fuckk" she whines. She pushes herself onto him and he thrusts really quickly into her, putting one leg up on the bed. "you like when i do you like this ma?" he asks and she moans softly.

"hmm... use your words mama" he keeps thrusting into her and slaps her ass. she reaches her hand back, attempting to push him away. "w-wait take some out please" she moans. "move your hands. You were all big and bad before now look at you begging"

She moans loudly and burys her face into the pillow. "Dukeee" she whines as he holds bother her wrists together, thrustinginto her deeper. His balls hit her clit with every thrusts and she squirts, throwing it back on him.

He keeps thrusting into her and nuts but still keeps going. She orgasms again, her whole body shaking as she attempts to move away.

He pulls her back towards him by her waist and slams into her again. "why you running mama?" he asks and she moans loudly, unable to talk.

He keeps thrusting into her and her whole body shakes as her eyes roll back. She screams in pleasure, her back and legs about to give up.

He slaps her ass really hard and continues thrusting into her, grabbing a handful of her hair. "yeah... just like that. That feel good mama?" He pulls her hair as he fucks her and she orgasms again.

He nuts deep inside her as he slows down and her body flops on the bed, completely giving up. "Shit... I was gonna pass out" she says and he laughs as she rolls over to face him.

He pecks her lips and rubs his thumb on her swollen clit, attempting to soothe it. She moans and closes her legs, shaking her head.

After showering, Amora and Duke change the bedsheets and lay in bed together. "I got a red mark on my ass and my thigh, my pussy is just about swollen and I can't fucking walk. I'm never leaving" she says and they laugh.

"you tried to be dominant this time. You know you like when i take control" he says and she smiles, rolling her eyes.

She gets on top of him and lays her head on his chest. "Onlyfans?" she asks. "hell nah" he laughs

to be continued

a little shorter but this scene was 😩

another chapter cause i'm that birch

who wants them to move in together?

too early???

(i've already written almost the whole book so you'll just have to see)