010

19th May
14:00
Atlanta, Georgia

as amora starts getting ready for the game she starts vlogging for her ATL youtube video. "ok so i'm getting ready to go to this hawks game" amora says looking into the mirror.

"i'm going with duke and cench broke up with me so here we are" she says and laughs.

she finished up with her makeup then puts on her outfit.

she gets a call from duke and she answers

she gets a call from duke and she answers. "heyy wya?" she asks. "i'm in the hotel what's ur number?" "it's 409 executive suite" she says "ight coming" he hangs up.

she goes into malia and lorens room. "i'm nervous now... he's on the way up" amora says.

"girl dw about it he likes you" malia says and loren nods. "okay okay... i'm going" she says and leaves their room.

she sees duke waiting outside her room holding the jersey. "heyyy" she says and comes over to him, hugging him.

"here i bought you the jersey" he says and smiles down at her. she puts it on over her clothes and they head down to his car. they get in the car and he sets off.

"i've always wanted to go to an NBA game since i was a little girl" she says. "fr?" "mhmm. thanks for taking me" she says and smiles at him as they stop at a red light.

Dukes POV

when this girl smiles at me i swear it's like i get lost in her eyes. they're this gorgeous brown colour. her skin is like caramel and she always smells amazing. "duke...?" she says and i snap out of my daze

end of POV

"huh?" he says. amora laughs and holds his hand. "you were staring" she says "it's fine i know you want some of this".

the light turns green and duke starts driving again. "i know you want some of this too cmon now" duke says and she smiles and rolls her eyes.

amora's POV

damn... he's so fucking leng. i swear if i hadn't just got out of a relationship i'd be all over this guy right now

end of POV

amora takes our her phone and messages the girls gc

the girlsss 🤪

what if i lips him

Loren
DO IT

Malia
take him to your room tonight

she laughs a little and puts her phone down. "what's got you laughing?" he asks as he parks up. she sits up in her seat and grabs his hand.

he looks her up and down and she takes a deep breath. "let's go inside" she says. "you're such a tease fuck you" he says and she laughs.

they go inside together and get shown to their seats. amora sees loads of cameras and they straight away start taking pictures of her and duke.

"i ain't even realise how famous you are" duke says. "nahh not over here" she says and looks at him.

"amora everybody knows you over here i promise" he says and she smiles.

"fucking hell" she says. "your accent is so funny, 'fucking hell'" he mocks and she hits his arm.

she sees someone taking pictures of them and she leans closer to duke. "this barely happens in london" she says "they take pictures with me not of me"

amora sees a few celebs come in as the game starts. she watches the players in awe and takes some pictures. her and duke talk and laugh and watch the game together.

amora and duke take a picture together and she puts it on her story. "tonight me and the boys are having a lil party you should come" duke says and amora nods "i'll be there".

when amora gets back to the hotel her and the girls start getting ready for the party. amora touches up her makeup and curls her hair.

"what should i even wear?" she asks and goes through her suitcase. "i have something" loren says, disappearing to her room.

she brings her and outfit and amora puts it on.

"shittt i look good" amora says and loren nods

"shittt i look good" amora says and loren nods. "keep it it's too small for me anyway" she says. "you calling me flat?" amora says and they laugh. "you two get dressed i'll meet you downstairs" amora says as they go to their room.

she goes down to the lobby and sits down to wait for the girls. they finally come down and they all get an uber to the AMP house.

when the uber pulls up amora sees loads of people outside. "shit it's packed" she says as they get out the uber. they go inside and she goes to find any familiar face.

she sees kai and pulls him to the side. "hey. where's duke?" she asks. "he's in his room i'll show you" kai says and amora waves at the girls before kai shows her to the room.

she goes in and sees duke getting ready. "oh my bad" she says. "nah come in" he says and she comes in and loses the door

"there's bare ppl in the you said it would be small" she says and he laughs. "bear?" he says and she laughs. "nevermind" she says "let's go get a drink.

they go downstairs and get a drink then go outside to chill by the pool. "you know so many ppl" she says and sips the drink.

"nah i barely know anybody here" he says "people just be showing up".

people come over to say hi and take pictures with amora. after a couple hours of her meeting people and dancing she finds herself up in dukes room.

she walks around his room and looks at things on his desk. she takes a picture of herself with his headphones on and sends it to him. after a few minutes duke comes in the room. "what you doing in here girl?" he says and she giggles.

she spins on his chair to face him and gets up. she grabs his hand and pulls him closer. "you know duke, how i say you're dangerous. i think the reason you're so dangerous is because of how attractive you are" amora says and he bites his lip.

"you're dangerous too amora and it just might be how sexy you are too" he says. she laughs and puts her hands on the back of his neck. he picks her up and she squeals. "so what you tryna do?" he asks.

"fuck me" she says and kisses him

to be continued

smut next chapter :p