043

double update so if u haven't read 42 pls go back 🙏🏾

14th August
14:00
AMP House

Loren and Amora approach the house. Loren wearing leggings and a corset top and Amora wearing jeans with a bralette and sunglasses. Loren rings the doorbell and after a couple of minutes the door gets answered by Fanum.

Amora's Outfit:

"Look what the cat dragged in" he says, making them laugh

"Look what the cat dragged in" he says, making them laugh. They go inside and follow Fanum to the backyard where all the boys are chilling. "Heyyyyy big head" Kai says and Amora laughs and hugs him.

"How's everyone?" Loren asks. "Chilling fr. How was LA?" Chris responds and Loren shrugs

"It was alright but we weren't even there that long" she says. "Y'all friends with Malia again?" Chris asks and Amora nods.

"She's in Paris otherwise she would've come" Loren says. "Yeah I think I trust her again" Amora says.

"You was acting like Duke had eyes for anybody else" Kai says and she laughs. "It's not even that. I know her innit and I know what she's like"

"Females just messy as hell," Davis says, making the rest of them laugh.

"You talking to Duke now?" Kai asks and she nods.

"I've been eating her pussy innit. I'm not even joking" Loren says and Amora hits her arm.

"I know y'all not joking fr" Fanum says and Loren shrugs "can we go play basketball?" she asks and Fanum nods as they get up.

"You coming?" she asks and looks at Amora. "I ain't played basketball in years. I'll try"

Everyone goes over to the basketball court. Kai grabs a ball and they start playing. Amora sits at the side and records as Kai dunks on Fanum.

She puts it on her Insta story and puts her phone down. "Y'all should do 3 v 3 imma sit this one out" Chris says as he sits down.

"Okay let's do two teams. My team or Loren's Team" Amora says. They split up into two teams of three. Amora, Kai and Agent. Then Loren, Fanum and Davis.

Amora's team huddles and she laughs a little. "I might be short but I'm faster than Fanum" Kai jokes and they laugh.

"I know I'm quicker than Loren but she's the one that used to play basketball back in the day" Amora says.

"She got nails on tho we can use that to our advantage" Agent says and Amora nods and daps him. "You're actually smart for that" she says.

As they all get into position, Chris starts recording them on the camera. "Nah give me one second I don't wanna pop a tit" Amora says and goes inside. She sees someone's hoodie on the couch and puts it on

Amora's team end up losing and they all go to the kitchen to get water. Amora takes the hoodie off and puts it on the counter.

"Good game" she says and shakes Loren's hand. "Gracias" Loren says and Amora laughs, being caught off guard.

"You been chatting to Fanum too much I swear" Amora says and sits on the counter. Loren stands between her legs and Amora wraps her arms around her.

"Deeeeblockkk dukeeee" Kai says from the front of the house as Duke comes in. After greeting all the boys he comes to the kitchen.

"Knew y'all was gay" He says from behind. Amora looks at him and laughs.

"Can I steal her?" he asks and Loren rolls her eyes. "I guess so" she laughs and goes to find Fanum.

"I just wanna apologise again" he says and she plays with one of his dreads.

"I missed you," she says and pecks his lips. "I missed you too mama"

"You look good as fuck" he says, admiring her up and down and she blushes, looking away. "I got somebody I want you to meet" he says and she gets off the counter.

He holds her hand and they go into the living room. Amora sees an unfamiliar Black guy with "So this is Amora" he says and reaches his hand out for her to shake.

"everybody call me Davo" he says as she shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you" she says and smiles.

"Ion know how you put up with this nigga Amora" Davo says and Amora laughs. "You brothers?" she asks.

"We not blood but he my brother fr" Duke says and she nods. "Well nice to meet you" she says. Duke gestures her to come to his room and she follows him.

"You hungry?" he asks. "Starving" she says and he takes off his shirt.

"Imma change real quick cause you look good as fuck" Duke says and wraps his arms around her. She smiles and gets on her toes to kiss him. He kisses back and puts his hand on her jaw.

"Okay okay get dressed I haven't eaten all day" she says and he goes to his closet. "You needa buy some shit?" his voice muffles as he's in the closet. 

"Well how long do you want me to stay?" she asks. "However long you want mama".

She smiles and starts looking at things in his room. He comes out and sprays on some cologne. "After the party we can go to my place" he says and she nods.

"Don't drink anything then or I'm not getting in your car" she says, fixing her hair in the mirror. He wraps his arms around her from behind and she holds his hands.

"I won't drink nothing. We can even drive up there tomorrow if you want" he says and she nods. She kisses his cheek and goes downstairs. He follows closely behind and slaps her ass.

"You know you left a big ass red mark on me last time?" she says and he laughs. She kisses her teeth and shakes her head, laughing.

to be continued sorry it's short love y'all