014

"damn oaks you didn't even let me settle into my house before you showed up" Amora says and lets him in. "let's talk innit" Cench says and she rolls her eyes.

"talk then" Amora crosses her arms and starts listening to him

"well yeah I got funny vibes off of you and Duke and obviously I don't like wasting my time. and I needed to go anyway" he says.

"yeah but went on socials acting as if you left me there when you had to go anyway" she says.

"It's publicity shit you know how it goes" he says and she sighs.

"you wanna get back together?" he asks and Amora thinks for a second.

"not really" she says and walks to the kitchen. he follows her and grabs her hand. "come onnn Amora I fucked up" he says and she pulls her hand back.

"what's made you change your mind so quick you liked me a few days ago" he says and she shakes her head.

"yeah, that was a few days ago. things changed" she says and crosses her arms. "it's Duke innit?" he says and she doesn't say anything.

"what you don't wanna be with me 'cause of some American you even said you didn't do nothing with him" he says and Amora just looks at him.

"what you fucked him?" Cench asks. "just stay out of my business" Amora says.

"Why did you lie then?" Cench asks, annoyed at this point.

"I didn't lie cench I didn't fuck him. I just want you out my business like..." she says.

"ight whatever. we can just be friends tho" he says and she nods. "let's just be friendsss" she says and hugs him. he hugs her back and she pulls away from the hug.

Loren comes down and to the kitchen. "oh heyy" she says and cench waves. "I've got a nail appointment so you have to leave" Amora says.

"yeah, it's calm I've got somewhere to be" he says, leaving out the front door. she puts on her shoes and they get in her car to go to the nail place

- later -

after her nails are done she and Loren go to Amora's house and they go inside. they sit on the couch. "we need to get away" Amora says and Loren laughs. "already?"

"let's go to the Dominican Republic I've always wanted to go there" Amora says. "when tho?" Loren asks as the front door knocks.

amora opens up and sees Malia. "heyyy come in we're planning a holiday" Amora says.

"you lot always chill without me I see how it is" Malia says, walking in. "you know we love youuuu" Amora says, hugging her.

they sit and look at holiday plans on her laptop. they book a hotel, flight and start researching activities.

"so we leave in a month" Amora says. "there's meant to be like waterfalls and stuff it's really pretty" Malia says.

they turn on the TV and start watching videos of the DR. "see that's so pretty" Malia says pointing at the waterfalls.

"I'm so excited now I need to do some shopping" Amora says and goes on her phone. She messages Duke on Snapchat.

Duke 👀

heyy wyd?

he doesn't respond so she just puts her phone down. after a few minutes she gets a response.

nothin wbu?

nothing. I literally slept when I got back