The Omnipresent God

upon returning to the grand narukami shrine, they are surprised by an unexpected guest.

Paimon: eeek!? it's kujou sara!

her voice alerted the said woman. upon seeing the traveler, the tengu lady immediately ordered her men to surround them.

Paimon: gahhh! we're going to jail!

Aether: if you could just shut your mouth for a second... *sighs*

Sara: finally... i have fo-

Yae: uh-uh-uh what do you think you're doing? pointing a weapon in a sacred place like this? are you sure you want to dishonor the shogun?

yae stepped forward, a smirk on her face as she stared at sara.

sara responded with a click of her tongue. she then ordered her men to leave her alone and let her take care of the matter.

Sara: guuji yae... don't tell me you're hiding criminals here, in the shogun's shrine? now who's talking about dishonoring the shogun?

walking towards yae, is paimon, aether and dino.

as soon as kujou sara came face to face with the fallen angel, she widened her eyes in shock.

Sara: wait, i thought you were in prison!?

Dino: i was getting bored, so i thought of going out for a while...

Sara: b-bored?

Dino: yeah...

Clearing her throat, yae continued the conversation back to the topic.

yae carried out her plan of convincing kujou sara to betray the tenryou commission.

she said that the tenryou Commission had betrayed the shogunate.

of course kujou sara dismissed this as something only a fool could think of. but yae told her to return to the shrine three days later.

----

three days later. the day that yae will show kujou sara the proof that the tenryou commission did indeed betray the shogunate.

Sara: lady guuji. here i am, as promised.

she stood across from yae. wearing a determined expression.

grinning, yae then handed over the document that was supposed to be proof that the tenryou commission had betrayed the shogunate.

kujou sara began to read the document, without missing a single word. the document showed that the tenryou commission had made contact with the fatui, and so on.

her face turned into a disgusted expression. and slowly turned into disbelief.

Sara: how could...

she stammered, dropping the document to the ground.

Yae: now you know how long you've been kept away from the light.

Sara: so... the tenryou commission has been deceiving the shogun all this time!?

the one who took her in, raised her, and trained her, has betrayed the shogunate.

she couldn't help but wonder. why would she of all people-

Sara: i will see this with my own eyes!

sara then stormed out of the shrine and angrily went to the tenryou headquarters.

Aether: ahh... she's already gone *sighs*

Paimon: maybe she's not ready for the truth...

with a stern look, Aether then clenched his fist and said...